Chapter 60

Ed's POV:

I bounded off stage in a happy mood. Skye was already there, waiting for me in the wings. "How was it?", I grinned as I saw her beautiful smile, as she looked up at me. "It was amazing Ed", she said, grabbing a towel and wiping my forehead. "You're all sweaty..", she mumbled and I laughed, scooping her up in my arms and spinning her around, the sweat from my arms and chest soaked into her shirt. "Ed!", she squealed. "Eh, it's not the first time we've shared sweat..", I said putting her down. She blushed and I realised in what way she took it. "I- I, I didn't mean it exactly like- uh..", she burst out laughing and I could feel my face getting hotter. "Sorry", we both said at the same time, making us both laugh. "We have to go pack, our flight is at like 4 in the morning.." I said and she nodded. "Shit time Ed..", she smirked and I shoved her softly. "It wasn't me who booked them!". She laughed and took my sweaty palm in hers.

I slung my guitar over my back and we both walked outside and towards the hotel. I quickly pulled my hood up as a bunch of girls walked past, one of them gave me a quick smile but that was the only recognition I got luckily. Skye and I both entered the hotel room and started packing our things. I looked down at my tattoos and ran my finger over the sunshine. Whatever happened between me and Skye, she would always be with me, but I would never let her go. She's my life now, I found it hard to spend 3 weeks without her, let alone the rest of my life. "I love you Skye", I said, making her turn around and look at me. "I love you too", she smiled. She turned back to packing and I just watched her for a while.

Skye was different, she wasn't like anyone I'd ever met. She had a little unique streak about her, I had no clue what it was but, I loved it. I loved her, more then anything in the whole world. "Ready?", she said, turning around as I quickly stuffed the last few bits into the suitcase. "Yeah, I'm all done", I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her lips ever so softly. Her eyes fluttered, making me smile and kiss her again, using a bit more force this time, a bit more then I intended actually, making her stumble back into the wall. A soft groan escaped her lips as she hit the wall. My hand found her waist while the other moved to her face. Her arms wrapped around me, her hands pressed to my lower back as she kissed me, slipping her fingertips into the back of my jeans. The coldness of her touch sent a shiver up my spine and she slowly pulled away, smiling.

"We don't want to be late..", she whispered, taking her hands away. I looked into her eyes and brushed away some hair from her face without saying anything, her taste still lingering on my tongue. I picked up my cases and she took hers and we walked downstairs and paid the lady at the desk. I gave her a tip as I felt bad for the cleaner. We got into the taxi outside, throwing our cases in the boot. "The airport please", I said to the driver, "Australia here we come".