Chapter 5

Skye's POV:

I quickly made my way out of the venue, Ed had just left me. I guess I was just a fan he showed round. He probably does it with all his fans. I jogged over to the train station to catch the last train, jumping the ticket barrier and jumping on the train just in time. I thought back to the show. He was amazing, and he kept looking at me, if he cared then why did just leave! I scowl as I finally reach my stop and walk around the corner, stuffing my hands into my pockets, Ed's hoodies pockets. I pull a piece of paper out that was in there. I open it up and I grin widely. 'Call me' it said, with his number underneath, signed with his name and 4 kisses. I laugh to myself as I open the door to my flat and jump on my bed and text the number.

'Hey, I found the number, why'd you leave xx' I got an instant reply,

'I didn't leave, I came back, and you had left xx'. I laughed to myself.

'Sorry Ed xx' he text back,

'Get some beauty sleep, I have a day off tomorrow, meet me at Hyde Park, around 12 xx'. I liked how that wasn't a question, I locked my phone and stripped off, jumping into bed. I felt bad about leaving Ed, but he forgave me, and now I was meeting him, tomorrow. I shook my head as if I was dreaming. What's so special about me? I'm just a fan.