Chapter 15

Skye's POV:

Work seemed to drag on for ages. What was a 6 hour shift seemed like a 12 hour one! When I finally finished my last call I quickly jogged back to my flat. I pulled out my favourite pair of shorts and pulled them on with a tshirt. I walked over to my window sill and spotted a picture. Ed had signed it. "I want a picture of you" it read, with his signature and some kisses underneath, I laugh to myself as I grab a hoodie.

I walk out my flat, closing the door behind me and walk down the stairs, two at a time. I wasn't sure what time to get there, Ed hadn't even told me. Or what number he lived at, I knew the block because I stood outside it the other day, but apart from that I had no clue. I brought a box of chocolates from the first supermarket I walked past. Ed always seemed to make such an effort. I guess that's what I liked about him. I got to his flats and quickly text his number. As usual, the reply was quick. 'Number 8, doors on the latch xx'. I smiled to myself as I walked up the stairs to door number 8.

I pushed it open and closed it behind me. "Ed?" I said loudly, but there was no answer, so I thought I'd have a quick snoop around. The smell of his aftershave was lingering in the air as I looked around his living room. I traced my fingers over the hundreds of CD's he had on his shelf. He had everything from Damien Rice to a signed copy of One Directions, 'Up all Night'. I noticed an empty frame next to the CD's so I pulled out a picture in my purse and slipped it in. It was a picture of me, not so long ago, its not like I wanted it anyway.

"Hello beautiful" a voice whispered softly in my ear as their arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Ed" I say softly, blushing. "Thanks for the picture" he says, letting go of my waist. "Come through, dinners nearly ready!" he grins, leading me into what looked like a small study. He'd obviously tidied it up and put a table in the middle. It had a candle in the middle and a single rose in a vase in the middle. "You go into too much trouble" I whisper and Ed laughs. "I don't mind" he says, as he pulls out my chair for me to sit down. "I won't be a sec". He leaves the room and comes back with two plates, he hands one to me and then sets down his. "I didn't know you could cook!" I said, generally surprised. "I can't" he laughs, "But I do make mean Fajitas". He smirks, starting to eat so I do too. This must be the first proper meal I've had in ages that I've actually wanted to eat. We both finish and he grins widely as I finish it all. "You.. Liked it?" he says, looking pleased with himself. "Lovely, I um, brought dessert!" I said, handing him the chocolates I pulled out from my bag. "Wicked, thanks!" he says, getting up to clear his plate, and I do the same. We both walk into the kitchen and my hand brushes against his as I hand him my plate, making me shiver. I look up at him and he just looks back at me, his eyes showing more expression then his face. "What are we?" I whisper, but I didn't have time to wait for an answer because Ed's lips were now pressed firmly against mine.