Chapter 52

Ed's POV:

So we went to the next two interviews and they generally asked similar questions. I felt extremely embarrassed because of what I said earlier about a family. Skye didn't really say much but it wasn't too bad as she had hold of my hand nearly the whole time.

We got back to the hotel after nearly the whole day out and made our way back up to the room. She sat down on the sofa and beckoned me over. I sat down next to her after closing the door, "So.. a family hey?". I shook my head, "I was talking about the future Skye", I said, avoiding her eye contact. "But you want one right?" she said, smiling and moving closer to me. "I don't want to talk about it!" I said, flinching slightly raising my voice. She looked up at me with her bright green eyes looking anxious, I instantly felt bad, "Sorry.." I mumbled, pulling her closer again.

"Sorry, I just. I don't know. It was just a spur of the moment thing", I continued. She wriggled closer to me, "Hard day? Tired?". I nodded, "You kept me up all night.." she laughed, "No! You kept me up!". We both laughed and she softly started singing my song "So" under her breath. It was so adorable and I'm pretty sure it sent me to sleep on the sofa straight away with her laying her head on my chest.