Chapter 34

Ed's POV:

I put down my guitar and smiled as Skye stepped out of the bathroom. She was wearing jeans and a tshirt. Over it was a red hoodie hiding her bandage. "You look lovely", I said, catching her eye. "Its nothing special.. Just my usual, jeans, tshirt.." she shrugged. I know she always wore jeans and a tshirt, but so did I. She pulled it off, and I liked it, I knew she felt comfortable. "Shall we go?", she nodded, slightly smiling.

We left the flat and I looked around. I felt edgy. I didn't want to see that fan ever again. Actually, no. She wasn't a fan to me. No fan hurts my girlfriend. Or anyone I love for that matter. "Ed?", Skye said softly, "Let's go?". I suddenly realised I had stopped in the middle of the street. "Sorry. Sorry. I'm just a bit nervous". I took hold of her hand and held it tight, I was never going to let anyone hurt her again. We walked and luckily the venue was just round the corner.

We walked in the door and went backstage and I walked over to Stuart. "You alright Stuart? Am I late this time?" I said jokingly. He ignored me and looked over at Skye, "You alright?". She nodded slightly, forcing a smile that looked incredibly fake. "I'm going on in a bit, sound check alright?" I kissed her forehead softly and pulled a strand of hair away from her face. She smiled which made me smile as I knew she was happy for that split second. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and then walked off. "Look out for her yeah?" I muttered quietly to Stuart as I picked up my guitar and walked out on stage.