Chapter 64

Ed's POV:

I woke up with Skye's body weight pressing down on mine, which was a relief. We were both still clothed but I didn't really care, I was with her now, everything was going to be ok.

She stirred in her sleep so I took held of her hand and squeezed it tight. She squeezed back, without opening her eyes, just to let me know she was awake. "Morning sleeping beauty", I whispered in her ear making her softly giggle. "..and why were you sleeping outside the room last night?", I continued, making her smirk and open one eye. "I lost the room key, well.. I left it in here", she mumbled making me laugh. "Why do you forgive me Ed?", she said, now opening her other eye. I brushed a strand of hair that was hanging over her eye and my hand softly touched her cheek, making her smile. "See that? That's why". She looked at me, confused. "My most important job is to make you happy and you just smiled so, it's working", I continued, just before she kissed my lips so I could say no more.

Her hands gripped at my shirt tightly and she kissed me ever so fiercely. I kissed her back, wrapping my arms around her so I could pull her full body weight onto mine. It was difficult to maintain the kiss like this as she really did take my breath away, so I pulled back for a breather. "I got a photo shoot today", I said through my heavy breathing. She smirked, giggling, "hmmm, very nice". I laughed. "You know I love you Skye?", I smiled down at her, "I love you too".

I rolled over and climbed out of bed. "Hurry up, we don't want to be late!", I laughed again, making her jump up and follow me into the bathroom. "Shower?", she asked, making me grin from ear to ear. "Sounds perfect", I replied, stripping off and stepping in with her, and actually looking forward to this photo shoot. Which for me, was pretty rare..