Chapter 41

Skye's POV:

I woke up completely naked in Ed's bed, and could just hear the faint sound of the shower running in the bathroom next door. I laughed to myself, as he took my comment last night a bit too seriously. The shower got turned off and Ed walked back into the room and shook off like a dog before jumping back into bed, still making the sheets slightly wet. "Ed!" I squealed, as he put his wet hair in my face. He laughed, nuzzling his nose with mine.

"I want you to move in with me.." he whispered softly, grinning, "..you always here anyway, I mean, it wouldn't make a difference". It was true of course, but I was still shocked. "Ed, I- I- Do- Um- Um..." he kissed me softly to stop me stuttering, "Just say yes!" I laughed, "Yes!" he smiled and kissed me again, but then pulling away.

"I have something else to tell you..", this time it wasn't so enthusiastic. I wasn't really sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing. "I'm going on my world tour soon, we've already booked the flights for half of it so, if you want to come you might have to come half way through". I nodded slightly, trying not to think about it. How long was half way through? I hadn't spent a day without him since I met him, let alone a week, or maybe months! "You gotta put your music before me Ed.." I said softly, playing with his fingers as he took my hands. "But it wont hold me like you do.." he sung quietly to a tune I couldn't really make out. "I think we should get up so we can get get you moved in!" he said quickly, changing the subject. I laughed and he pulled me out of bed, but I could see in his face and he could probably see in mine, that we were not looking forward to some time apart from each other.