Chapter 33

Skye's POV:

I stretched out my arm to pull Ed closer to me but I couldn't feel him, I looked around the flat and he wasn't there, it was changing, into a big black hole, I was falling, falling down into nothing, space, just falling..

"Skye! It's alright! I'm here! It's just a bad dream it's okay, I'm here". My eyes sprung open and I was laying in Ed's bed still in my clothes next to him, who had obviously had a shower, his hair was still damp as it dripped every so often onto my tshirt. "How long have I been asleep?" I mumbled softly, still trying to figure if this was my dreams or reality.

"About 13 hours". I sat up suddenly, "Ed! Why didn't you wake me!" he shrugged, pulling me closer and letting me rest my head on his chest. "When's your next gig?". He laughed softly, "Skye I'm not leaving you". I scowled, "Ed you can't give up your music career for me. I'll come with you anyway most of the time, when I don't have work, Stuart is there anyway it will be fine!". He paused for a second, looking slightly hesitant. "I told your work what happened. They're letting you have a few months leave". This made me annoyed. Yeah sure he was looking after me. But he couldn't just plan out my life for me for the next however many years of my life. "Ed! You can't control me! Let me do what I want!", his smile turned to a frown, "What do you want?". It was a good question. I didn't know. I wanted Ed. A normal life. Some friends would be nice. "I don't know", I said again, but this time out loud. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and pulled me closer, not saying a word.

"Do you, want to go to a gig later then? I think I can un-cancel it" he finally says after 5 or so minutes. I grinned widely. I couldn't stay mad at him. It was impossible. "I think you better shower first, you haven't washed in 5 days.." he smirks and I playfully punch him in the arm. "I don't smell!" I squealed, making his laugh boom across the flat. "I didn't say you did!". I smirked and got up, pulled out a change of clothes from my bag and went into the bathroom. I got into the shower and could faintly hear the sound of Ed singing "So" quietly to himself in bedroom. Of course as always, it was absolutely stunning.