Chapter 53

Skye's POV:

I woke up, still laying on Ed. He stirred in his sleep as I turned onto my front to watch him sleeping. He looked so sweet when he was asleep. He was slightly smiling as his chest rose and fell in a steady pattern. I softly kissed the corner of his mouth and an instant grin spread across his face. "Nice way to be woken up.." he mumbled softly under his breath, wrapping his arms around me and nuzzling my nose with his. "I want to get a tattoo today", he suddenly came out with, looking down at his arm as his eyes slowly opened. It was full off pretty colours and pictures from film characters to numbers and symbols. "What are you going to get?" I asked inquisitively. "The sun", he smiled, looking up at the hotel ceiling as if he was actually looking for it. "Why?" I asked, trying to think why he actually would want a sun.

Ed's tattoos all have meanings. They could be his favourite foods, TV shows, or maybe something even more personal. It could be anything. "The suns in the Sky". I look at him, slightly confused. "Skye?", he smirked when I realised this time he was referring to my name. "You light up my day, so.. I had to get something bright and well.. The sun in the Sky, or.. Skye, seemed relevant". I grinned, giving him a quick kiss, "Thats so lovely Ed". He just shrugged, playing with a strand of my hair, winding it around his finger.

"You should get one!" he looked down at me, smiling widely. "Uh.. No, Ed really, I'm scared of needles, I couldn't, anyway I don't know what to get done I mean.. I don't know..". He smiled up at me, brushing the hair from my face. "I'll be there", he said softly, knowing that would comfort me. "Alright then, but only a small one". He grinned, kissing my cheek, "Lets get dressed then!" he chuckled as I got up and he got up after, wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss on my forehead before going into the bathroom. I had no idea what I even wanted my tattoo to be, and even though I was petrified of needles, I wasn't scared. Ed would be there. It would be alright.