Chapter 11

Skye's POV:

I woke up and could hear the sound of breathing, that's when I remembered I was asleep on Ed Sheeran's chest. You wouldn't think some ones chest was comfy, laying on their ribs and stuff, but it was. Ed fidgeted as I leant over to read the clock. 8:46am. Not too bad. Ed mumbled something which I don't quite catch. "You awake Ed?" I whisper quietly and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer to him so my face is now level with his. I face him and laugh softly, he looked so cute when he was sleeping. "You look even more beautiful in the morning.." he whispers, slightly opening one eye to take a quick look at me. "Thanks.." I said quietly, not quite believing him. "What's the time?" he says quickly. "8:50" I replied, hoping he hasn't missed anything because I didn't wake him up. He smiles slightly, "Gigging again later, 1:00pm, your coming this time!". I smirked, "You can't make me.." he laughs, "I bet I could". I scowl and jump out of bed, he pulls the blanket over his nose, so his eyes are just peaking over the edge. "What you doing?" you hear him say in a muffled voice. "Hungry!" I say loudly from the kitchen, grabbing two croissants and two plates. "I need to go shopping. Sorry, and I can't come today I got work".

I hated where I worked, yeah sure it was only part time. But I was sitting in a tiny office, answering calls for anything and from anyone. Yeah I worked for that directory inquiry place, the Maureen one everyone tends to sing along to when it comes on the radio.

"Please get the day off!" he says, sitting up in bed, looking at me trying to win my over with those big shiny blue eyes of his. I scowled, I can't help but be won over, it always works. "I'll call them now!" I said as I snatched up the phone after I gave Ed his breakfast. Luckily they let me off. "Now you have no excuse!" he laughs. "Looks like I'll have to tag along then.." I said, smirking. To be honest, I was quite excited, I loved going to see Ed perform, but to get asked by Ed to come and see him!? That was a bit different.