Chapter 23

Skye's POV:

I was slightly nervous, I'd never done this before, but I was certain Ed would look after me well, so that boosted my confidence a lot. "Skye.." he mumbled softly as my kisses made their way down his chest. I looked up at him and caught his gaze. "Is it a bit early for this?" he managed to stutter. "Stop being such a gentleman for once Ed!" I said, making him laugh.

He flipped me over so he was on top and pulled off my panties. I tugged at Ed's boxers and he pulled them off, so we were both naked. He kissed at my face and my neck and ran his fingers through my hair while I gripped the sheets trying to control my breathing. I parted my legs, causing his body to crash down on mine. A loud moan slipped past my lips as he starting thrusting. I tried to say something but I couldn't find the words, it was the most surreal feeling. He kissed me passionately, his tongue pushing past my lips and entwining with mine. I couldn't help but moan through his kisses, which only seemed to make him go faster. "Ed.." I managed to groan. He smirked and kissed at my neck, as my hands gripped the sheets tighter and tighter.

Ed's POV:

Finally our breathing started to slow down after what seemed like hours. We lay next to each other trying to get over what actually just happened. "Skye" I said softly, causing her to roll over to look at me. "You alright?" she smiled at me, "Never better". I laughed at her response. "I got a day off today. You, wanna watch a movie?". She grinned, "Alright you choose".

I rolled out of bed and looked through her DVD pile. "Love Actually, I love this film!" I showed it to her and she laughed, getting up and taking it from me, putting it in the DVD player. "I didn't know you were into chick flicks!" she laughed again, and I grabbed her waist and pulled her down, so we both fell on the sofa with her on top of me. "I've probably seen more chick flicks then you" I smirked, as she gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I've never watched a movie naked.." she mumbled, blushing. "There's a first for everything" I whispered back as my arms tightened around her waist. The movie came on and I grinned widely. "What!?" she smiled, trying to figure out why I was smiling. "Keira Knightly is the second most attractive person in the whole world, she's beautiful", I said, making her roll her eyes and laugh. "Who's first?" she said, inquisitively.

"You".