Chapter 40

Ed's POV:

Skye's hands gripped at the bottom of my shirt and attempted to take it off. I pulled away from her lips for a split second so she could pull it up and over the top of my head before I went back to kissing her. She was literally, perfect. The thing that shocked me was she'd only done this once before, and that was with me. Who wouldn't want to? She was stunning. I rolled her onto her back and climbed on top of her, not really noticing I was pushing all my weight against her.

"Ed.." she moaned softly, pulling away and gasping for air. I took a minute to catch my breath while I slipped off her jeans and pulled off my own. I smiled as I looked at her up and down as she lay there catching her breath in her underwear. I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor, then pulled off her panties before she pulled off my boxers in what seemed double the speed. She looked up at me and grinned. I didn't need to wait for an answer. I thrusted into her, making her groan loudly, and started kissing at her neck while her hands gripped my hair. I could feel her chest moving up and down against mine as her breathing speed increased faster and faster. "Skye.." I moaned quietly into her neck. She replied back with a 'Mmmm' obviously having no words to say. I tried to say something but I couldn't, the words just weren't there. This was the second time we have had sex. It didn't feel real, it felt too good to be true. We had been going at it for a good 15 minutes, and still the feeling was coming as a shock.

She moaned loudly tipping her head back as I guess she reached climax which tipped me over the edge too. Her fingers ran through my hair as I pulled away and softly rested on her chest instead. I opened my mouth to speak but she hushed me. "As soon as you wake up have a shower?". I laughed loudly and closed my eyes. "I love you" I whispered softly, taking her hand in mine. "I love you too" she whispered back, squeezing my hand tight. We managed to calm down after a while and I must have worn her out as she was asleep soon after that. The falling and rising of her chest and the sound of her heavy breathing soon sent me to sleep, dreaming of what could only be our future.