Chapter 4

Ed's POV:

I quickly typed in 'Crawl' on my iPhone and downloaded it, but scowled. It wasn't as good Skyes. "Your on in 5!" someone shouted at me. I quickly stuffed my phone in my pocket and messed up my hair a little, the screams got louder and louder as I stepped out, I caught Skye's eye and smiled, luckily she smiled back.

"Hello, my names Ed Sheeran, and my job for the next hour is to entertain you, and your job is to be entertained". Everyone cheered again, except Skye, she just looked, staying quiet. "This is.. The City" I said. I started singing it and Skye's lips mouthed the words, I could imagine her beautiful voice singing along to my songs. She did this for every song I sung. I closed with You need me, I don't need you, involving the crowd a bit, "Woop woop, thats the sound of the police!" I shouted into the microphone, the crowd echoed back, I loved it when the crowd sung, it made me feel like my job was worthwhile. Afterwards I got a huge applause, this time even Skye clapped, everyone got up and left, Skye sat there staring at me, I stood there for a while as everyone walked out, just staring at her, "Ed! Hurry up!" I heard Stuarts voice shouting, I quickly ran back stage to see what he wanted, "I ordered Nandos! Come have some!" he grinned at me, I gave him a small smile back, "One sec Stu" I said, quickly bursting back through the curtains, but it was empty, she'd left.