Chapter 19

Skye's POV:

"Hi Stuart" I smiled at him. I wonder what he thinks is going on between me and Ed.. "Stuart there's a fan hanging about outside my flat" Ed said, interrupting my thoughts. I looked up at Ed then back to Stuart, they were both frowning. "Just don't go back there for a day or two if you can help it, I'll sort it" Stuart said, trying to reassure Ed. Ed smiled and nodded, "I better get ready to go on stage". He picked up his guitar and looked over at me, "Good luck" I said softly, as he kissed my cheek before walking out on stage.

I couldn't really concentrate on Ed's singing, it usually cheered me up, but that fan was really getting to me. I didn't know why, I just didn't like the fact that someone was following Ed, which mainly meant they were following me too, as I generally was around him these days 24/7. My concentration was finally brought back to Ed, I sat down and watched his set. He was absolutely flawless. "You've been such a good crowd!" Ed shouts, at the end of the set. "How about you all wait out the front? I wanna meet you guys!". The whole crowd cheers and Ed nods and walks back off stage towards me. "I'll just do a quick meet and greet, you alright here for a bit?" he says as soon as he sees me, sitting down on my lap making me laugh. "Sure go!" I say. kissing his cheek. He winks and runs off, leaving his guitar backstage.

I try to sit here but it soon becomes stuffy and boring, so I go for some fresh air outside. She was there. That fan was there. I stopped dead in my tracks, shocked. "Emo" she whispered, smirking. How did she know? I looked down at my arm. I was wearing a long sleeved hoodie. I always did, I was that self conscious. "Emo!" the girl said a little louder and stepping towards me, causing me to step backwards and walk straight into the door behind, I quickly pull it open and slam it shut, covering my ears to try and block out the banging on the door behind. How did she know? Who was she?

Where was Ed?