Chapter 70

Ed's POV:

After we'd finished our breakfast we took our plates to the kitchen and put them in the sink, as if we were waiting for someone to wash them up. I tried to keep my eyes on hers but it wasn't easy as she was naked, walking around our flat. "Ed! Stop looking down..", Skye giggled, making me embarrassed. I wrapped my arms around her and laughed, looking into her eyes this time, "I can't help it, you're so beautiful..". This time Skye got all embarrassed, avoiding my eye contact. "What are we doing today?", she asked, changing the subject. "Today's my day off, uhhh.. We could.. Go somewhere? Oh! Oh! I have an idea!", I quickly blurted out, making her laugh. "We could go to Lego Land! Please! That would be so fun!". She laughed even more now and I just scowled. "You're such a big kid Ed", she said as she ruffled my hair. "So is that a yes?", she laughed again, "Yes fine!". I grinned, walking back into the bedroom and getting dressed, pulling on my Lego hoodie. "I've missed this", Skye smiled, taking my hand. "Me too".

We finally got there and I looked over at Skye. She actually looked quite excited herself. We walked round all the buildings and cities someone had made. All complete with little parks and rivers and literally everything. "If I ever have loads of money and I don't know what to do with it, I might buy Lego Land..", I said, causing Skye to laugh. We looked slightly out of place, as everyone here were families but I didn't care. I was having a nice day out with Skye and that's all that mattered. We must have been there for, I don't even know, 5 hours or so? Just looking round the amazing things built, the rides and the food shops. Yeah we ate quite a bit..

But now we were at one of the best parts, the shop. "Pick anything! I'll buy it for you", I grinned, throwing 4 boxes of Lego into the basket. "Don't buy the whole shop Ed", Skye laughed, making me think a little as I put one box back. We ended up buying me 7 boxes of Lego and 1 for Skye and well, the prices I paid were pretty ridiculous but, I didn't care. We walked out and it was already dark. I looked at Skye smirking, "Do you want to do something fun?". She nodded, looking confused, but slightly intrigued.

The park was closing and I grabbed Skye's hand and pulled her behind a wall as a security guard walked past us. "We're gunna be locked in!", she squealed. I quickly hushed her so she quietened down. Once everyone had left I took her hand and walked over to one of the rides. It was one of those merry-go-round things with all the cute little horses. I opened the door to the control room and turned it on. "Get on one Skye!". She laughed and jumped on a horse before it started moving.

I pulled myself up behind her as it was going round and round, holding her waist tight from behind, nuzzling my face into her neck. It was extremely romantic, taking into consideration we were on a kids ride. I kissed at her neck and slipped one hand just slightly up her shirt causing her grip on the pole to tighten. "OI!", someone suddenly shouted. Me and Skye burst into fits of laughter and I helped her off and took her hand and we ran all the way out the gates. "You're so crazy Ed", she laughed, out of breath. "I know", I chuckled, calling over a taxi. "Home", she said, grinning, still trying to catch her breath. She laid down so I played with her hair until she slowly fell asleep laying across my lap on the way home. I loved spending time with Skye, just my career sometimes did make it hard..