Chapter 61

Skye's POV:

Me and Ed had been in Australia a week now. You could never have guessed though. We were both as white as sheets as we'd barely even spent more then 5 minutes outside. We were constantly in different venues all around Australia, just stuck inside watching films and building Lego towers.

Ed was playing a small venue tonight, it wasn't many people at all, a few hundred maybe? Very different to back home in the UK or even the US. "Skye I got a soundcheck, you watching?", Ed said, interrupting my thought pattern as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Of course", I smiled, going out into the space where the audience was meant to stand. He grinned down at me, playing his guitar and softly humming a tune he called the "tuning song". He started singing 'Gold Rush' as I went over to the bar and sat down.

"Uh.. Beer please?", I said catching the young bar mans attention. He brought me one over, smiling from ear to ear. He looked a bit younger then Ed and had short floppy brown hair. His eyes were difficult to see in the faint lighting but I could just see they were a dark brown colour. "Women don't usually order beer..", the man said, grinning at me. I just shrugged, "I can do what I like". The man just nodded, holding out his hand for me to shake, "Euan", he smiled. His Australian accent rang in my ears. It was a lovely accent but this mans voice really struck a nerve. "Skye", I replied, shaking his hand. He softly kissed my hand and I pulled it away quickly. I turned around and Ed gave me a quick wave before exiting the stage. The doors opened and the crowd flooded in. Before I knew it, Ed was performing again and I had at least half a dozen empty beer glasses surrounding me. "Another?", Euan asked, smirking. "Piss off..", I replied, taking the beer from his hand and downing half of it nearly in one. After this point the rest was seriously a blur. All I remember is Euan leaning over the bar and kissing me fiercely on the lips, a pair of arms pulling me back, and Euan having a black eye while a certain ginger carried me home..

"Skye what the hell were you doing?", Ed asked as he stumbled up the hotel stairs with me in his arms.

"Where are we?", I mumbled, clinging onto his neck as he opened the door. He put me down on the bed and undressed me, tucking me in. "Go to sleep Skye". He sounded annoyed, but the night before was already gone from my head. I couldn't remember what I had said or done. I hope it wasn't too bad.. "How many did I drink?", I say but Ed doesn't answer that either. "Go to sleep". This time I do as I'm told as Ed gets into bed and settles down to sleep, keeping a fair distance which really bought a chill down my spine, even though I was in boiling temperatures. I was scared. Scared that Ed actually hated me..