Chapter 27

Ed's POV:

I woke up in a shock. Skye wasn't next to me. "Skye!?" I called out, panicking. I rolled over to climb out of bed when I heard something crumple beneath me. I pulled it out and it was a piece of paper reading, 'Have work, didn't want to wake you, see you very soon, S xxx'. I relaxed, now knowing where she was. I missed her already, and I had only been awake for 5 minutes. I crawled to the end of my bed and grabbed my guitar and sat up, having inspiration for a new song.

'You are the one I fall asleep with

but never wake up to cause work is something you must do,

I trust you like you trust me, it must mean true love, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Let me begin, you are the one I watch the movies with,

for recognising my love for Keira Knightley for what it truly is,

just an excuse so I don't have to watch Love Actually again..'

I stopped singing for a moment, giving me a chance to write all the lyrics down. Once I finally completed the whole song, I checked the time. It was only 12:30, I still had hours before I could even show Skye. I was dying for her to hear it. I put down my guitar and went to the kitchen to make lunch, I quickly tapped in her number.

'I got a small gig tonight, meet me there I'll forward the address, Ed xx'

I smiled to myself as I grabbed a packet of crisps. I can't believe she meant this much to me already. I had never felt like this towards anyone before. I really did love her, and not a 'fan' or anyone else could change that. Not even if they tried.