Chapter 51

Skye's POV:

I woke up with Ed's hand in a slightly inappropriate place. "Ed move your hand" I laughed, tickling his armpit making him quickly move away, giggling. "Sorry.." he blushed, checking his phone. "I got an interview today, well, three actually, you don't have to come if you don't wa-", I interrupted, "I'd love to". He smiled, putting his phone back down and wrapped his arms around me, giving me a quick kiss. "I'll be in the shower, we gotta leave by 10" he showed me his watch, 9:18am. Just over 40 minutes to get ready - easily done. He had a shower and so did I, before getting dressed and grabbing some breakfast downstairs in the lobby area.

"How comes no one recognises you Ed?" I asked, making him smile, "I'm not that big over here..". I nearly spat out my glass of orange juice when he said this, laughing, "You were last night?". He burst into fits of laughter, getting the joke, burying his face in his hands, hiding his embarrassment. "Let's go Skye.." he managed to say before getting up, still laughing. We took a taxi - yes, again - and got to the first radio station. There were a few fans outside and Ed signed their albums and then quickly jogged inside, obviously already slightly late. I followed him in.

"..and today we have Ed Sheeran in the building!" the presenter said, clapping, "..who's this beautiful lady you've brought along with you?" they continued. Ed smiled at me and I nodded in approval. "This is my girlfriend Skye, and yes, she is beautiful". The presenter and the crew "Awww'd" and I felt my stomach literally do a backflip. It felt so surreal, Ed telling hundreds, maybe thousands of listeners that I was his girlfriend.

They carried on asking him general questions sent in by his fans, it was kinda cute learning new things about him. His favourite animal, his favourite item of clothing and favourite ever gig. Someone asked what he wanted to happen in the future. He smirked, trying to avoid my eye contact. "Well.. I want to release many more albums, gain some more amazing fans, tour more, meet all of you dedicated fans and, just maybe, settle down. Settle down with a family, my own house and, a beautiful wife. Yeah, that sounds perfect". He looked over at me and I could see his face was red. Was he meaning with me? I smiled at him and he quickly turned away, carrying on with speaking to the presenter.

Did Ed Sheeran just say he wanted to start a family with me?