Chapter 25

Ed's POV:

The film finished and I sat up. "Skye, I'm just gunna get dressed and then we'll go over to mine yeah?". She looked round the corner, half naked as she was getting dressed. "Yeah, alright". She seemed hesitant, but I guess the incident with the fan was still floating about in her head. I got dressed and took her hand as we both walked out my flat. We walked past a newsagents and I swore as I saw the newspaper. "She sold the fucking pictures!". I grabbed a paper and held it to her face, she stepped back slightly. "Didn't you want people to know?" she said quietly, avoiding my gaze. "It gets complicated, the media twists things". She nodded and pulled me away by the hand. "Let's go", I didn't want to upset her. She had already been traumatised by this 'fan' of mine. I didn't want anything else to happen. But I couldn't live without her.. Was I being selfish?

We reached my flat and I sat down on the bed. "Skye.. You alright?" she looked at me funny, then sat down next to me. "Yeah, why?". I sighed, trying to find the words to say what I wanted to say. "I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, if you don't like the publicity then you can go, but, I don't want you to go because I love you and-" she interrupted me. "You love me?" she said, blushing. Did I really just say that? I looked away, and shrugged, I didn't want to take things too quickly, I hadn't even known her for that long and I'd already fallen in love with her. "I love you too" she whispered, causing me to look back over at her. I grinned widely, and kissed her passionately, pushing her down on the bed and clambering on top of her. "Ed.. I just got dressed" she mumbled through the kiss and I laughed. "I need a shower, come with me?" she smirked, "alright". I got off her and pulled her up, taking her to the bathroom.