Forever Mine Chapter 29

The next morning, I had nearly forgotten about George breaking up with Serena until I saw Angelina Johnson sitting in the common room, working on an essay. Ginny, Serena, and I were walking to breakfast. I glanced at Serena, who was talking animatedly with Ginny, very obviously trying to keep her mind off of everything. I saw her look at Angelina but nothing in her expression changed so I assumed she had no idea why George broke up with her.

I, however, was not so oblivious. You know, because George told me. I pretended to check my robe pockets. “Oh, I forgot my er- Head Girl badge thingy. You guys go on. I’ll be there in a second.” Ginny nods at me and continues walking and talking to Serena. I begin to walk up the stairs to the girl’s dormitories until they walk through the portrait hole and then I turn back to Angelina. We’re the only ones in the common room, since all the sane people are already eating.

“So, is it your life mission to destroy other people’s relationships or something?”

She looked up from her essay, eyebrows raised. “Are you talking to me?”

I crossed my arms. “No.” I said sarcastically. “I’m talking to the couch.”

Angelina scowled at me. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“Oh come on, Johnson. First you took Fred away from me and now you’re taking George from Serena?”

“Honestly Seph, I’m sorry about last year but I have no clue what you’re talking about. I didn’t even know that George and Serena had broken up.” She said, standing up. “So I can assure you I had nothing to do with it.” Angelina gathered her things and walked out of the common room. I glared after her.

*

The next day during my free period that I had taken Divination in last year I decided to go back to the common room and relax. Neither Fred, George, nor Serena can afford to have two free periods a day like I do but hey; I get good grades, apparently. I’m like a freaking Hermione. The only thing is that I’m Head Girl and I’m supposed to use one of my free periods doing Head Girl stuff and I already spent my first free period throwing dungbombs at the giant squid with Fred and George but I’m tired. I don’t feel like it. I walked through the portrait hole and into the common room. It was empty except for a couple snogging on the couch in front of the fireplace. I chose to ignore this and just kept walking until I noticed something. The girl, who was under the boy who was kissing her, had hair. But this wasn’t just any hair. This was hair that changed from green to purple to blue in a few seconds time. There was only one known metamorphagus at Hogwarts.

“Danni!” I walked over and pulled the boy off of her. I recognized him as Collin Creevey. Gross. “Get lost.” I snapped, shoving him towards the portrait hole. I turned back to Danni, who was looking at me angrily.

“You can’t just do that!” she cried, straightening her robes.

“Um okay, first off you’re fourteen, Danni, way too young to be snogging guys and second, not only am I your older sister, I’m also Head Girl so I can do whatever the hell I want.”

Danni rolled her eyes. “You are such a hypocrite! Serena tells me about all the times you and Fred snogged when you were fourteen! And don’t you dare play the Head Girl card with me- I know how much you hate it!”

“Do you want detention?”

“I wouldn’t mind it!”

“Get to class!”

“Gladly! And don’t expect me to ever talk to you again!”

“Oh, don’t tease!”

“Screw you!” Danni jumped up off the couch and hurried out of the common room. I smirk. One point for me.

*

(ROFL. I loved writing that part. :D I felt like I needed to add some Seph/Danni fights :P Gah… It’s 1:30 am… I’m not tired but am very thirsty… I would go get a drink but my house is SOO creepy at night L)

*

After dinner, I went back to the common room with Serena and we were sitting in front of the fire, through I was avoiding the couch that Danni and Collin had been kissing on. Serena was talking about how someone had told her Umbridge wanted to take over the school but I wasn’t really paying much attention. Instead, I was watching as Fred made gestures towards the portrait hole. I smirked at him and nodded.

“Hey Serena, I’ll be back, okay?”

She looked up at me as I stood. “Alright. Ginny wanted me to help her with her Transfiguration anyways so I’ll just go up and help her with that.”

“You do that.”

She went up to the girl’s dormitory and I followed Fred out the hole. “Where are you two going?” the Fat Lady called after us. We ignored her as Fred took my hand and we started running down the corridor. He pulled me down a staircase or two and then we stopped right in the middle of a hallway. He kissed me.

“I don’t know where we’re going.” He whispered. I laughed and then an idea popped into my mind.

“Oo! I know a place! Come on.” This time, I dragged him down a few hallways and then we came up to double doors. “Patefio.” The doors swung open, revealing a room with a huge bathtub the size of a swimming pool with multiple faucets, some bathroom stalls, and sinks. It was just a glorified bathroom but it was fun nonetheless. Fred jumped into the empty bathtub/pool thingy and turned on the water spigot. He waited until it got completely filled and then dived under the water, still fully clothed. I sat down on the side and took off my shoes then stuck my feet in. When Fred didn’t come back up for a few minutes I started to get worried. It was dark in the bathroom so I couldn’t see under the water.

“Fred?” I called. My voice echoed back at me. Suddenly, there was a tug on my ankle and I was pulled into the water. I resurfaced a moment later, gasping for air, only to see Fred, his face filled with glee, looking at me. “You git!” I splashed water in his face. “You scared me!” He laughed and I leaned in. He closed his eyes but I had no intention of kissing him. I grabbed his shoulders and dunked him under. “Ha!” I cried triumphantly. I began to swim away but Fred pulled me back and kissed me full on the lips. I wrapped my legs around him and he backed up against the side of the tub, running his hands along my legs. Things got pretty heated and I would think it looked bad. We were full on snogging, in a pool/bathtub thingy. But we had all our clothes on. So I guess I don’t really blame Wesley for flipping out when he walked in and saw us.

“Oh Merlin!” he shouted. I let go of Fred and fell into the water, only to come back up seconds later, my cheeks flaming. “Persephone! What are you two doing?” Wesley glared at us both. Fred scowled at him.

“Who’s he?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Just this Ravenclaw Wesley Boot.”

Wesley puffed out his chest, looking so much like Percy, minus the red hair and glasses, it was creepy. “I’m Head Boy.”

“More like Big Head Boy.” Fred muttered. I snorted a laugh. I got out of the tub and Fred followed. Our clothes were obviously soaked but neither of us had our wands so we couldn’t use magic to dry ourselves. So we just stood there, dripping wet, looking at Wesley.

“I suggest you two get back to your common room.” He snapped. I rolled my eyes.

“You can’t do anything to me. I’m Head Girl.” I pointed out.

“Yes but he’s not.” Wesley nodded at Fred.

“He’s with me.”

He didn’t seem to be able to find another way of threatening us so he just pointed to the doors. “I was going to bathe.”

“Oh gross. Alright, we’re leaving.” I grabbed Fred’s hand and we walked out of the bathroom. Fred smirked down at me.

“Well that was fun.”

*

Later on, while I was sitting in bed, I couldn’t help but notice how unlike Percy Wesley was. I mean sure, their personalities were the same but their physical appearances couldn’t be any more different. Percy was gross and not handsome at all but Wesley was tall and very well built, because he was a keeper. He also had very nice eyes and hair; both brown, I noticed. He was actually very attractive. No. What was I thinking? I shook off the thought and went to sleep.