Forever Mine Chapter 9

I felt someone squeeze my cold hand. My hands were always cold. My head shot up.

Whoa.

But Fred wasn’t awake. I put my head back down on his bed. I felt someone stroke my hair. It wasn’t George because I could see him from where I was. I looked up again to see Fred smiling down at me. I gasped and jumped from my chair to on top him on the bed. I was straddling him and it probably looked bad but I didn’t care. I lay down on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

“Fred!” I cried. He laughed a little.

“Um, hey Seph.” I looked up and kissed him. Then I got off, surprised we hadn’t woken George. I shook him.

“George! George wake up!” he opened his eyes a little, the first thing he looked at was Fred. He woke up immediately, jumping out of his chair.

“Fred your awake!” he cried. I smiled and stepped aside so George could give Fred a hug. He did so.

“Ugh, George, get off.”

“Mr. Weasley!” Madame Pomfery swooped out of her office and to Fred’s hospital bed. “You’re awake.”

Fred shrugged. “Obviously.”

“Hm. I think I preferred it when you were in a coma.”

Fred choked on a cough or sneeze, I couldn’t tell which. “A coma?” I glanced at Madame Pomfery who was just standing there.

“Well, after the Dementor attack you slipped into a coma, Mr. Weasley.” She walked over to a little shelf and grabbed a tiny vial. “Here, drink this and you will be able to go.”

I was shocked. “What? You mean he can just leave?”

Madame Pomfery shrugged, un-capping the bottle and handing it to Fred. “I don’t see why not, he should be perfectly fine. If not you can just bring him back.”

Fred downed the potion. “Thanks Madame Pomfery.”

She nodded and walked back into her office. I frowned, Madame Pomfery seemed preoccupied, she had been in her office looking over papers someone had brought to her for days. But, it didn’t matter now. I looked back at Fred who was talking with George like nothing bad had happened at all. I smiled and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside Fred.

“What are you two talking about?” I asked, wrapping my arms around Fred’s waist and laying my head on his shoulder.

“Just all the stuff I missed. George and I are planning a huge prank on the Slytherins.”

“Oh yay! Tell me more!” I pulled my legs up on the bed so I was sitting Indian style. I was so happy things were back to normal.

I was walking down hallway. I couldn’t believe the latest gossip. Zoey James was pregnant… With Draco Malfoy’s baby. I turned a corner and speak of the devil, Zoey was walking down the hall. She had gained some baby weight and looked really tired.

“Hey Zoey.” I said as she passed me. She glared at me.

“Tate.” She murmured and then continued down the hall.

I pulled George back away from the door. He ran into Fred who hit him on the shoulder. I covered my mouth, trying to keep myself from laughing. There was an explosion. I bit my lip, hoping it would work. Someone screamed. Fred and George were laughing silently.

“Weasley!”  An angry Slytherin yelled.

“Back! Back back!” I shooed Fred and George into the back of the classroom. We heard footsteps coming down the hall. I opened the door of a closet and George went inside, followed by Fred and then me. It was really cramped.  I pulled the door to where there was just a little crack that we could see out of. I peeked through.