Forever Mine Chapter 8

Zoey’s P.O.V.

Weeks past and it was the day after we had to sleep in the Great Hall after Sirius Black had broken into Hogwarts. I sat on my bed, staring at the little box. My best muggle friend, Hope had sent this to me after I wrote her a letter explaining everything. Just then Isis walked into the dorm that we shared with Pansy Parkinson and Jasmine Garth. I shoved the box under my pillow. I would have to do it later.

“Hey.” She said, plopping down on her bed. I nodded my hello and sighed, laying back on my bed, feeling the box through my pillow. I shoved it further up.

“Still not feeling good?” she asked me. I shook my head. “Geez, Zo, are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital wing?” I shook my head again, not really feeling like talking. I was too nervous.

“You want me to go to the kitchens and convince the house elves to whip you up something to make you feel better?” Isis asked me. She wasn’t like other Slytherins, including me, she was unusually nice and all the house elves loved her and let her take food from the kitchens whenever she wanted. I wasn’t hungry or thirsty but I wanted her out of the room so I could do it. I nodded and she got up and walked over to me, holding out her hand. At first I thought she was going to slap me but she simply put her hand on my forehead.

“No, you’re not hot. Okay, I’ll be back in a few minutes.” She walked out of the dorm. I smiled as the door shut. Isis was so nice. Wait, off the point… I reached under my pillow and felt for the box. I grabbed it and ran to the bathroom so I could do this in private. I walked into one of the stalls and ripped open the box, locking the door. The cardboard pieces fell to the floor. I pulled out the little thing and pulled down my pants. I sat on the toilet and stuck it under my pee.

Once I got done doing my business I held the pee stick in front of my face, waiting for it to work. I picked up the remnants of the box and skimmed over it, trying to find what I was looking for. I couldn’t stay in this little stall anymore so I left the stick inside walked out of the stall, checking to make sure no one was in the bathroom. No one was so I ran to the door and locked it. I walked back and picked the box back up. Finally I found it; takes as long as three minutes. I groaned and began counting down on my watch. Two minutes and thirty two seconds… Two minutes and three seconds… One minute and forty one seconds… One minute and fifteen seconds… Fifty four seconds… thirty eight seconds… twelve seconds… three, two, one… I waited for about thirty more seconds, too scared to look at it. I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed the pregnancy test and looked at it… Oops… wrong side. I flipped it over then dropped it. It clattered on the floor, but of course it landed sign-side-up… Mocking me…

I dared to look down at it again….

There it was…

The little pink plus sign…

I was pregnant….

And it was Draco Malfoy’s baby…

*************************************************************************************

I sat on my bed. Just sitting there, staring out the window. I couldn’t believe it. We had only done it once and that was this past summer at his house and we hardly did anything…  

Ugh. This sucked.

I didn’t even know if I was going to keep it or not. I didn’t want to kill it but…

I was interrupted by Isis walking through the door, carrying a tray of drinks.

“Hey, I didn’t know what all to get but the house elves told me that this will fix your stomachache,” she pointed to a cup of orange-ish liquid stuff, “and this will help everything else.” She pointed to another cup of pink liquid that bubbled. I made a face. “And this, well, this is just to get the nasty taste out of your mouth.” She smiled and motioned to the third cup that looked like butterbeer. I nodded and took the orange liquid.