Chapter 60: I don't mind listening

It was already late in the evening when the rest of the boys came back home. There was an unexpected interview that came so they had to stay late. As Xiumin unlocked the door, the light in the entrance hall was dimmed all the way to the living room. 

Walking as quiet as they could, they went to the living room and to their surprise, there was someone sitting on a red velvet wing back chair. The floor lamp next to him didn't allow them to see his face.

The man shifted his legs and and rubbed his chin. The man appeared to be a tall person by the look of it. He released a silent cough that snap the boys out to reality.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" D.O asked as he shift his way in front.

The rest exchanged looks, asking each other who the mysterious man might be. They thought that it might be SuGee but he's not that tall or it might be HanNi's older cousin Min Ho but he wouldn't be here for no reason or it might be HanGyuk, but HanGyuk would greet them by the door if he ever appear.

"Um.. mister, sir, if you don't mind, would you tell us who you are or kindly leave the house if you're a trespasser."Lay asked politely.

This guys...

"Lay, just a--" Luhan tried talking.

"We don't want to wake up the people who's sleeping right now, but please could you--" Suho was interrupted.

"Suho yah it'---" Luhan couldn't get the right timing and keeps getting interrupted by his members.

"If you don't leave, we're gonna fight you." Sehun and Kai took the fighting stance.

As Luhan had enough and kept getting interrupted, he finally snapped and yelled at everyone to shut up and let him talk. The boys froze as it was the first time since who-knows seeing him annoyed that much.

"Thank you for shutting up." he said. 

Clearing his throat, he secretly red the man's mind and was happy to find out who it was.
Grinning all happily while the others are confused and ready to launch an attack to the man on the chair, Luhan cleared his throat and smiled.

"What's up with you, Lulu hyung?" Sehun raised a brow at him.

"Well--" the man suddenly stood up, interrupting Luhan and startled everyone.

"Why won't these kids even remember my fab voice? Oh no~ am I forgotten already? To the fact that they can't even recognize my voice?~" the man acted hurt and sat back on the chair.

"This ahjussi is weird. Don't ya think?" Chen giggled.

"His stupidity reminds me of some-- wait, he reminds me of someone?" Chanyeol trailed off with his thoughts.

"A tall person, with 'fab' voice, deep voice? Sexy voice? Weird actions that tells us something stupid....hm.." Xiumin rubbed his chin and started thinking.

"Probably Kris hyung." Tao bluntly says out loud with a straight face on.

"Correct! " Luhan voiced out and grin even wider. His telekinesis powers turned the light switch on and revealed the man's face to the others.

They froze, gasped in shock as Kris just sat there, smiling nervously. This would be the first time seeing them in person after so long. I'm nervous for some reason. He thought.

"Oh wow. An imitation of Kris-hyung." said Chanyeol. "A perfect one, to be honest. "

Kris face palmed as his beloved members says such uncool things about him. Though he's the real deal, the boys knew and was only playing around and teasing him as a payback for leaving them without any notice.

"Okay. Enough with that kids. Let's just... Welcome him, alright? " Suho looked at them and nodded.

"Welcome home, hyung." Tao welcomed him with the warmest smile while his arms are wide open.

The rest also did the same and open their arms widely as they took a step closer to the tall man. Kris tried holding back his tears, but as you know, it's not his style. They looked at him with pity and evil grins as they inch closer.

"Awww c'mon, Krissu~ don't hold back. Hyung will comfort you~" Xiumin cooed at him.

Kris stepped back little by little with disgusted face on as his fellow members started doing the same thing. His face says all 'eew get away from me, you uncool stuff'.

"Ow. My dear junior, my little brother just called us.. 'uncool stuff' huhuhu ~ I am utterly hurt. Kris, that's cruel." Luhan acted as if he was actually hurt and pretend to clench his aching heart.

"Good lord, guys! Stahp this. This is not my style. Luhan-hyung stop with that acting already, everyone will fall for it! Guys! If you don't stop, I'll leave! And never come back!" Kris yelled in annoyance. The boys paused and look at each other then an mischievous grin appeared on their lips.

"If that is so.... " Lay started.

"Then we will just..." Sehun continued.

"Tie and lock you up so you can't leave us again, hyung!" Chen finished and tackled Kris on the ground.

Followed by the rest, they all ended up on the top of each other, to make it worse, Kris at the very bottom being squashed by his other 11 members. 

"You're going to kill him, you guys." HanNi appeared leaning on the door with HanGyuk followed behind.

They soon got off one another and started ruffling Kris's hair. Kris on the other hand, was so happy he grinned widely. Getting back on his feet, he pat the dust off and stood straight.

"You're tall as ever, hyung. How much did you grow? I feel like a midget now." D.O crossed his arms.

"I thought I was not in the mood to check my height. I was surprised, I think I grew a little taller though." Kris scratched the back of his head. "But I was even more surprised to find out that our little girl has brother. A twin brother, surprisingly. " he added.

They all looked at each other and giggled. Thinking of how it reminds them the way they reacted when they found out for the first time.

"Well, it can't be helped. None of us expected it. Hahaha!" said Suho.

"You never knew what we've been through all this time. I guess, it will take a long time to explain, huh?" Lay said.

"I guess so. I don't mind listening to the story, though." Kris said.

*-*-*-*-—*—*——*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*—*—*

Osu! Yo!
I KNOW THELAT APOLOGIZING IS USELESS NOW. IT TOOK ME MONTHS OR SO. ACTUALLY, PLS DONT KILL ME.

--Author--