Hide the body

April 28th
Why does she hate you?

••••••••

"Why does she hate you?"

Edmund rolled his eyes. "She doesn't hate me." He muttered.

Peter raised an eyebrow at him. "She hasn't spoken to you for a day." He told him.

Edmund glared. "Well, that's none of your business." He snapped back.

Peter fought to keep the smirk off his face. "Well it's entertaining to say the least." He chuckled.

Edmund once again rolled his eyes. "You annoy me." He grumbled, sitting down on the sofa.

Peter gave Edmund a wide grin. "That's what I'm here for." He said.

"No, you're here to be a supportive big brother." Edmund told him. "And I'm not seeing any of that."

"Well I don't even know what happened!" Peter laughed.

"It's stupid so it doesn't matter." Edmund said. "But you should be supportive no matter what."

Peter snorted. "Even if you murder someone?" He teased.

Edmund nodded firmly. "Even if I murder someone." He said. "Not that I would, but it would be nice to know you'd help me hide the body if I did."

Peter laughed. "Of course I'd help you hide the body." He reassured him.

"That's good to know." Edmund murmured, and he couldn't help but smile a little at this. "Where would we hide it?"

Peter smirked. "I'd have to think but I'd come up with something," He said. "Something good."

Edmund chuckled gently. "This conversation got dark." He pointed out.

Peter nodded a little, smiling. "It did didn't it."

••••••••••
Take this how you will, because I sometimes hate myself for coming up with these prompts 😂