414

Chapter 414

Keundal, swallowed up by the system, suppressed the ego of the system and took the lead.

[Wow!]

I wiped the cold sweat from my chin and grinned.

"Good job."

[Yes! This is it!?]

'I thought it would be a success if I just paralyzed the system due to an error.'

In fact, the moment I failed, it would be over, so this was no different from gambling. However, he expressed his opinion that he would do it himself.

-[Hyung, that... Plan B.]

-[If the time comes that you have to use that... How about I try to fix the error myself?]

And I also admitted it to some extent.

Anyway, if this guy returned to reality with the system still in place, all that was left was him being absorbed into the status window completely.

'He said he'll become a status window as is.'

In the first place, the crazy idea of ​​turning off the system on an airplane was partly due to the prediction that this guy would lose his body and become a status window. I wouldn't deny it.

Going back to reality, something else was needed for that guy to live as Ryu Gunwoo.

For example, being completely disconnected from the system.

'Or...'

-Make the system self-destruct.

Let's get rid of it this time.

I swallowed and asked quietly.

"How do you feel?"

[Uh...]

The guy who was looking at his own body in a daze and making the surrounding background distort and squirm raised his head as if he was checking something.

And those holographic eyes suddenly glowed darkly.

[I think I can do anything.]

"...!"

His body darkened, and suddenly the ambiguous world began to become clear.

[If it's in here... There is nothing unknown, nothing impossible, and if I can organize it properly, all my wishes will flow naturally...]

I muttered. The background swirled around like it was being sucked in.

A star rose.

[... Hyung, hey, I can do whatever you want, too.]

This wouldn't work.

"If you stay here, you know that TeStar will be disbanded, right? Even if we were to repeat everything from 'Magical Boy' to 'Savior', you wouldn't be as moved as you were when you first saw it."