265

Chapter 265

As expected, the encore itself went smoothly.

[See ya!!]

Cha Eugene ran across the stage looking for the camera and the audience as if he hadn't screamed before.

And he maintained that tension until the moment we went down to the back of the stage.

'Good.'

I calmed my head, still reminiscent of the concert.

I'd go down like this and talk to Cha Eugene, and then I'd use that as a base and talk to the production team again.

I knew they were trying to draw a picture, so let's do it.

However, before we had time to do so, the guys with cameras from backstage caught up with us as we came down the stage.

'These bastards really don't know how to give up.'

I had a strong hunch that if I got angry, they would actually like it because the boundaries of real life would be broken.

"... ..."

Cha Eugene glanced at the documentary crew, but took the water and drank it without saying anything else.

'It seems genuine.'

I think he relaxed a little while on stage. I cleared the situation by wiping my neck with a towel.

It was then.

The crew quickly approached him. The camera followed closely.

"Eugene is very quick to find his composure... Did you happen to have an accident in the past-"

"Stop it."

"... !"

Cha Eugene suddenly interrupted and covered the camera with his hand.

It was a sudden action.

"Uh, uh!"

"I told you already. Why are you not listening?"

"Wait a minute."

What was this kid doing all of a sudden?

'If we do this, we will cross the line first.'

The members, who had lost their breath at the sudden action, were frightened and clung to each other.

However, Cha Eugene did not take his hand off the camera for quite some time and looked at the production crew.

"Eugene, let go of the camera."

"What are you doing!"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. Director, I'm sorry, but we'll have a talk. Wait a minute."

Keun Sejin managed to cut off the situation, and after beating the production team in a good way, went straight to the waiting room.

Tak.

"Let's sit down."

"... ..."

Cha Eugene sat on the sofa without saying a word. Ryu Chungwoo began to speak.

"Eugene-ah, the production crew may make you feel uncomfortable, but... we're still working, so we should talk."

"They didn't listen to me."

"Wait a minute, hyung. Cha Eugene, listen."

Keun Sejin intervened.

"During <Idol Co.>, you just endured it while crying. When we were filming our reality show at the beginning of our debut, even when cameras were all over the dorm, you didn't say anything, right?"