387

Chapter 387

"Hmm."

The message I sent had not yet received a reply.

But let's see.

The idol group that Lee Sejin was currently a member of, GY-ROP, was scheduled to enjoy a short break immediately after the tour.

He probably wouldn't guess that I knew about that and contacted him, but it meant that he could make time for at least one day out of those few days.

But this was where the bait fell.

An actor with the same name, Lee Sejin.

He was at the peak of his career as an actor, and there was even a story going around about them having the same name. It was an excellent choice for networking.

It is worth raising the management priority.

'Wouldn't it be okay if I stop by and spend some time the next day?' ... Wouldn't he have thought something like this?

After all, this was Lee Sejin I was talking about, who was able to find out the MC's number in his first solo entertainment show.

Just as expected.

The turned-off smartphone screen soon vibrated again.

[Cool Dongsaeng Sejin: Hahaha, how did you contact me at the right time? I have a free schedule!]

[Cool Dongsaeng Sejin: What day will it be?]

Yes.

Ryu Chungwoo looked at the screen and spoke with a wry smile.

"You're also in contact with Sejin. You must have had a hard time."

"... Yes. Well, not that much."

It was the moment when I was about to reply that there was no need for trouble.

"Moondae hyung! Change my contact name to cool dongsaeng too! I am Cha Eugene, a wonderful tiger..."

"Be quiet, idiot... Oops?"

... No, I was just doing this as bait so... ... What was going on with him?

"Oh!! Kim Raebin, did you just call me an idiot?"

"It was a mistake!"

Thanks to Kim Raebin, who automatically became the center of attention, I avoided my contacts list becoming even more chaotic.

And a few days later, we met in a private room at a restaurant in Seoul.

"So, Lee Sejin is coming soon? He doesn't remember anything?"

"Yes."

Bae Sejin appeared wearing sunglasses, a hat, and gloves, and when he sat down, he looked a little nervous and was drinking water.

I didn't know what was going on, even though they shared a dorm together not long ago.

'Well, it wasn't really right in the beginning.'

I didn't know if it was because of the stressful memories he had back then.

Anyway, we'd have to wait another 30 minutes for him to come, so his nerves would go away.

It was because I met this guy a little early on purpose.

"By the way, hyung, how is work at work?"

... I wanted to ask him what on earth he did to make his boss kneel on the ground and get punished.