393

Chapter 393

There was a pile of reactions to the episodes that aired on the Internet. I sorted it out in chronological order and viewed it.

I started with episode 7 and took a look at the basic public opinion.

This was the atmosphere after episode 6, when the sexy concept stage completed by Cheongryeo picking up Ryu Gunwoo, an outsider, was aired:

-A stage that seems to shout that this is the essence of LeTi.

-This is the first time in my life that I have ever been jealous of the stage floor...

-If they just debut like this, my savings will be taken away. Why are they making this into a survival show? Let them all debut.

-The most surprising thing is that at this stage there are two new trainees from the inferior class. The color of the agency is very clear, and the leader named Shin Jaehyun, who carries it out perfectly... [see more]

To be honest, I thought there would be more peripheral reactions because keywords like sexy were used, but at this point, analysis comments about the stage occupied the top spot.

'It means there are a lot of people who come back and keep watching.'

And it meant that there were many people who gave narratives. Additionally, it showed that the group's image was gradually improving.

'Cha Eugene was also completely accepted.'

The fact that Cha Eugene, who used to be an anomaly, completely accepted LeTi's style created a synergy and created an influx of people to the stage itself.

Yes, viewers were already predicting the debut member lineup by this time.

-The 9 members of Kim Taein's debut group that I think will make it (photo)

-The key question is who will be added? Will the president stick to his own stubbornness or will he pay attention to the public?

└Please vote quickly so that President Kim Taein can take notice (Link)

After the program, more and more people began to trace the outline of the debut group. Even the aggro announcement at the end of episode 6 about the appearance of the public support supplementary team didn't really work.

Everyone thought of it as just a passing obstacle and focused on existing participants.

But episode 7...

Ryu Chungwoo appeared.

-Oh my gosh

-That was a spoiler.

-Is this crazy Gunwoo's relative? What did everyone know? Am I the only one who didn't know?

At first, everyone was surprised by the unexpected new face of a big name in another field, but it was also very exciting.

... I think my reaction also played a role.

[From now on, let's see the person's reaction when a relative who was living alone suddenly appears on set as a participant.]

Above the subtitles flowing in red letters, a cut from my interview appeared.