320

Chapter 320

The moment I heard a definite answer, the questions related to the status window so far passed through my head like a flashback.

'... 'Park Moondae' is the status window.'

And before making any conclusions...

The original Park Moondae, 'Keundal', started talking as if retracing the things he had experienced as a status window.

"At first I was completely unconscious. But... Hyung shouted at the status window, and suddenly my consciousness came to mind."

- I'm quitting because I'm playing a game.

The last words I posted when I closed the WeTube account 'gun1234' where I uploaded fancams.

"Hyung likes games, so I thought it would be helpful if..."

"Maybe it was the last shock I had when I was a human, and it might have been because I realized that the account was hyung's."

I barely opened my mouth.

"Then leveling up or drawing traits?"

"Yes. I've only played mobile games... Maybe that was the only thing that seemed plausible. Sorry."

It was nothing to be sorry for.

The privilege I got, the status window I had alone... It didn't stick out because of the balance, as Cheongryeo thought.

This was exactly what this guy created for me.

"After that, I assimilated into the system again... I just played the role of showing what the system was trying to do in a good way."

I cut him off.

"No, thank you."

"... ! That, that... No..."

The guy sitting across from me didn't know what to do, then lowered his head.

"Well, actually, strange things happened from here."

Strange things?

"I told you that I, who prepared for the civil service exam with hyung's body, synchronized with me who lived through the status window."

"Yes."

"That is... I think I, the status window, was adversely influenced by me preparing for the civil service exam."

"... !"

"So... Even in the status window, I vaguely knew what would happen to hyung in the future. Because I have seen all of hyung's activities from the very beginning, since <Idol Co>."

I see.

It remembered not only what I wanted, but also the drawing from the status window, which gave me the necessary traits at that time, as if it had predicted the future.

It wasn't predicting the future. It was because of the person who really lived in the future.

I pressed my forehead.

'There is no beginning and no end.'

If I hadn't set up a 'conversation with Park Moondae' as a mission after clearing all the status abnormalities, this guy who was preparing to become a civil servant would not have existed.

But I needed this guy who was preparing to become a civil servant so that I could clear the status abnormality with the predictive shot in the status window.

"Causes and effects are just mixed up, right? Haha... I am a bit confused too."

"I know."

Even if I returned to the past, time did not reset and coexist as it was, so there was no back and forth order.