227

Chapter 227

Kim Raebin's personal fan froze the moment she checked the thumbnail.

Kim Raebin, wearing fancy chains around his ears and arms, was making eye contact with the camera while wearing a black sweater.

"Ahhh!!"

It was a great atmosphere and face, but there was more emotion than that...

This is because Kim Raebin's fan had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

Activities with Kim Raebin as the center!

'They've been eating too much among themselves! To be honest, even the guys who were less popular than Kim Raebin did the chorus center!'

Every time a member's line distribution video came out for each active song, Kim Raebin hovered between 4th and 5th place.

And there were also individual fans who poured out swearing at the statistics every time.

'Isn't it a national rule that a producing member gets beaten up for monopolizing the amount...'

Why were these the only exceptions?

Obviously, she thought that Kim Raebin's lack of talent in politics was attractive, but it was also true that it exploded inside.

But finally, this moment had arrived!

'It looks like this, but he should have made it to the center earlier, let's go.'

The fan clicked on the video right away without even thinking about it. It was almost a reflex action.

"... ..."

Dark black and white screen.

The teaser for TeStarr's new song started with slow smoke rising.

Black letters appeared.

-CALL it.

Through the smoke, she could see lights hanging from black wires swaying by a bony white hand.

The moving lights left blurry afterimages and smoke.

However, there was no sound.

"... ... ??"

Between the subtle scenes with aspect ratios like a black-and-white silent movie, black cuts with only letters were inserted.

A contradictory situation in which there was no sound in the preview of the song.

-Sometimes.

It will CALL you back.

Then, all of a sudden, the video was colored.

Pale, brilliant colors of light bulbs flickered in cyan and purple, tinting the smoke.

And in that, the members showed up one by one.

All of them were wearing accessories with a strange atmosphere that applied chains to body parts as if they were restrained.

Bright yellow or blue primary-colored eyes flashed through the loose tops and dark hair.

The expressionless short cuts in different postures passed intensely with the symbols of cunning feelings.

And the last thing that came out was the cut from the thumbnail.

Kim Raebin with purple eyes staring at the screen.

Suddenly, six hands protruding from the screen grabbed Kim Raebin's body.