366

Chapter 366

The shocking, surreal evidence of confirming one's 'mission' through a hologram!

Kwon Heeseung came to his senses only after a few tens of seconds.

"H-h-h-h-how uh, does this... How does this work??"

Okay. He thought his head had come to its senses, but his damn mouth hadn't come to its senses.

'Ahhh!'

What kind of sci-fi movie was this? Limestone movie?

However, Park Moondae's voice that was heard from the smartphone was calm.

-I don't know the exact principle, but... It's like hacking.

"Hacking... ? Is there a computer?"

-...

He didn't say anything. Park Moondae was surprisingly silent, as if he was lost in thought.

And he answered with some interest.

-That could be possible.

'It's possible!'

This was not some kind of Metaverse virtual reality AI!

Kwon Heeseung, who had been using all the IT technology words he knew, had recovered from the shock and was about to ask in more detail, 'How on earth did he do this?'

Park Moondae struck first.

-Anyway, what did you see when you looked earlier? The mission content.

"Hmm."

Although the rather unpleasant phrase 'status abnormality' bothered him, perhaps what this sunbaenim was asking was not that, but the content underneath it.

Kwon Heeseung opened his mouth reflexively.

"Well, the announcement of doing a joint work... I think that was it?"

-Okay.

"It's amazing. So it's really a self-produced album..."

Kwon Heeseung felt thrilled, like someone who had been struck by magic.

He felt like a real movie star. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad, though.

But Park Moondae was cool-headed.

-No, it's different.

What?

-The standard isn't a self-produced album, but rather, a collaborative work.

"Yes... But isn't that what it is?"

-It's different. A collaborative work doesn't necessarily have to be an entire album.

"Ah."

Park Moondae, who cut justice like a sword, applied his skills flexibly.