261

Chapter 261

As soon as the live broadcast was over, I called the company and talked to the management staff on duty.

It was going to be released at the same time as Youngrin's.

And the company was said to have turned upside down. It was worth it. Here was a summary of Youngrin's recent performance...

'Ranked 3rd on the largest music site in Korea.'

To provide comparative data, TeStar's latest song 'Call' was ranked 37th in the yearly music charts.

Besides, there were only four songs by Youngrin in the TOP50 on this yearly chart. Two title songs, one OST, and one variety collaboration song.

It was a shameful number.

'We'll never win.'

She was not only popular, but her fandom was quite solid, so there was no corner to dig into.

In a word, the simultaneous release of both of our songs.. It was like an honorable death.

Of course, it was not just the company that had turned upside down.

"With Youngrin sunbaenim?"

"Yes."

"Ha... ..."

Even within the group itself, the first meeting of the new year was convened.

We came to greet the new year with a lot of work, but actually, that was not important compared to the other situation.

I judged more calmly.

'I just told them on purpose.'

There were four days left until the comeback, but it was impossible to move the date.

The request was to tell them to at least prepare their minds in a situation where a major response was impossible anyway.

It could be seen as a favor, so there was no need to consume emotions. From the point of view of competition in the first place, this was a bit annoying, but the benefit was right.

... Yes, it was okay to be upset.

"Moondae."

"What?"

"Are you sure about that information? Where did you hear that?"

"From VTIC."

Keun Sejin looked this way with subtle eyes. Roughly translated, it looked like he was trying to say, 'Isn't that what they told you to fuck with your mind?'

Yes. Just in case, I checked that too.

I said this as I picked up my smartphone.

"I didn't know, so I asked Youngrin directly. They were right."

"Whoa."

With less than four days left and the timing of the comeback overlapping, Youngrin did not bother to lie.

I was just curious.

- It's been a while since we decided, but it's amazing that Moondae-ssi knows about it.

I heard the staff talking about it, but I looked around saying that I had asked just in case.

The crew she worked with would be caught in a bit, but there was no time to care about it compared to our current situation.

'This is driving me crazy.'

I pressed my temples. Then, Cha Eugene raised his hand.

"Hey! I have a question!"