226

Chapter 226

The response to the disclosure of the conversations from the group chat was good.

-Is this a comeback hint??? Raebin wrote the title track?

-The announcement in the group chat room ㅋㅋㅋ

(screenshot with 'No more than 10 emojis, yes, I'm talking about you Lee Sejin' underlined)

-Have you ever seen Moon Puppy, who just keeps talking about work no matter what kind of bullshit happens? He's a puppy, so he's used to bullshit.

-No, Bae Sejin is really crazy for using a hamster emoticon.

If there was no particular problem, wouldn't this kind of small and friendly content be a steady seller? Besides, there was even a comeback hint, so it must have been fun.

... However, before uploading this, I received an unexpected review at the last minute.

-Hm, Moondae, are you going to screenshot and post it?

-Yes.

- Wouldn't Chungwoo hyung be better for this? He's the leader.

-... !

-He doesn't usually post things like this, so I think the fans will like it more~ Wouldn't they?

... That was right.

He would be more natural than me, who had already used similar patterns a few times.

So, I accepted Keun Sejin's feedback and posted the article on the side of Ryu Chungwoo to cleanly deal with it.

-Wow, it was Chungwoo.

-Ah, Ryu Chungwoo put animal emoticons after the names of the other members and saved them. Is he crazy, this guy?

The results were good, so it was right to shut up and like it, but I had doubts in my mind.

'I couldn't think of this before Keun Sejin did.'

Wasn't he like a child who was impatient with only his own motivation?

It was time to do a self-diagnosis to see if I'd lost my form.

I clicked my tongue and crossed my arms.

'I have to do the next thing properly.'

Of course, before that, we had to properly finish preparing for the comeback.

Even if one person joined separately, it was organized so that it proceeded step by step, but the process of matching each other on stage was still essential.

Still, the other members, including me, had some time to spare. We've finished a lot of filming that we could do without Kim Raebin.

But not Kim Raebin.

'That guy has to do it all from now on.'

Thanks to this, as soon as Kim Raebin joined, he was so busy that he would start talking about work whenever he touched it.

Even so, he didn't forget to say hello.

A few days later at night, as soon as the time finally came, he sneaked into the room.

"My sister asked me to deliver this to hyung and Cha Eugene! She tried my best to add her sincerity. Thank you so much."

What Kim Raebin offered was... Yakgwa and pumpkin sikhye purchased from a local restaurant. She probably sent it by courier.

(TN: Yakgwa/약과와: is a traditional Korean sweet pastry that is fried and coated in syrup rich with flavors of ginger and honey. Sikhye/식혜: sweet rice beverage)