262

Chapter 262

When the music video for TeStar's new song was first released, the stage style people expected was like this.

-A tickling dance style?

-It looks like the outfits will be refreshing. Jeans, a white tee, or school uniforms ㅠㅠㅠ

-Nice and soft feeling as if they're having a picnic

And the stage outfits right now were exactly... It was the complete opposite.

On the black stage, fluorescent LED lights and white spotlights flashed behind their black costumes.

In the introduction, each member entering the center showed a proud face by roughly throwing the doll mask they were wearing to one side of the stage.

Swish.

The glitter on the eyeballs on the doll's mask glistened in the moving spotlight.

[Good luck! Come on in

Step on today and go faster

Run, hurry up

A fiery giant

night of immortality]

The seven members, dressed in tight-fitting rider jackets and leather pants, slithered across the dark stage and weaved thrilling choreography.

Whenever the LED glow-in-the-dark paint in the background scattered between the movements and collisions, the overbearing walker boots broke the beat.

There was even a member who kicked off a naked doll mask with a walker in the choreography. It was Lee Sejin's part.

It gave them a bad feeling of strength and composure.

Not only Park Moondae, who was the first one who took off his mask, but every time the members took off their masks, colorful colored hair popped out from the inside.

They were strong colors that contrasted with their black outfits.

[Bouncing hit

piston joint

engine that explodes]

The song was composed of extreme elements such as extremely low or high-pitched melodies and rap, but the hook and composition were good, so it stuck well at first hearing.

[Run faster

split the sky

These are acrobatics that transcends the night]

And the rushing feeling that had been heightened right up to the drop of the pre-chorus changed its face along with exclamations.

[Yeaaaaah-]

After the fading accompaniment and voice, breaking the short silence... There was a whistle.

[Whee-whi-whee-whi-ik!]

And there was an iconic choreography where everyone moved like one person.

The riff melody that stuck well to the song added to the addictiveness and sense of rhythm.

The whistle-like sound and the playful mime-like choreography, which split everything up to the last beat, harmonized well.

[Jump off]

Dark-haired Cha Eugene, alone in the center, grinned.

The fact that the member who always dyed his hair was the only one with black hair stood out.