346

Chapter 346

"... It seems like it's a great success?"

"Yes."

After checking the comments and social media posts of the hot music video that was just released, we were silent for a while.

No... The response was much better than expected.

In fact, on the day of the comeback, all sorts of feedback, from dirty reactions to curses, was pouring in, so the mood was to refrain from monitoring as much as possible...

'There's no need for that.'

-GodStar, God Concept, God Music Video, Just God

-TeStar!! TeStar!! TeStar!! TeStar!! TeStar!! TeStar!! TeStar!!

-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh TeStar is serious about Korea~~~~ Oh, have they seen Haetae Hero?

To some extent, the comments in Korean, which should be almost invisible because they were covered with English comments, occasionally popped up in the music video comment window like bamboo shoots.

It wasn't the usual cheering comments from fans, but the comments from netizens rushing at it like a sports game.

"Uh... I think we made something really great."

"Yes."

To put it bluntly, Ryu Chungwoo became a 'Yes' reaction robot.

"Isn't this the first time ever...? Are you just saying that everything is fine?!"

"Yes."

That was me who said that. Ryu Chungwoo tried to speak before I opened my mouth. Bae Sejin was almost sticking his nose into his smartphone.

I also swiped my smartphone screen.

I didn't want to, but I checked it out. Even in the most extreme expressions and dirty words, surprisingly good reviews were the norm.

-It seems like their bodies are still in their teen years. Looking at the performance, their bodies are still alive

└ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-They know how to really suck in aggro using movies ㅋㅋ ​​This is why I can't let you guys go. Let's keep going like this.

"... ..."

Well... In fact, half of the reactions were from antis, and I didn't expect them to be so frank...

Anyway, this side preferred a complex performance that 'replaces the bones', but since we won the grand prize with our last title track that sniped popularity, they seemed to have been swearing in advance, fearing that we would continue to go that way.

'Why are they spending energy on that?'

However, when they looked beneath the surface, they could feel the nostalgia of 'Parade' that they also loved the most in the performance of 'Drill', so I guess they started applauding first.

In other words, there was no reason for unnecessary turmoil within the fandom.

"Hmm."

"No way, you said you wouldn't do that anymore, Moondaemoondae~ You're monitoring again..."

"Oh, I'm turning it off now."

I also searched for such malicious individual fan clubs at the beginning of my debut, so I learned it well.