398

Chapter 398

Ryu Gunwoo did not look at the electronic display board. But words continued to flow from there.

[Our Gunwoo has said he wanted to be an idol before, but neither mom nor dad knew that he was actually appearing on a program like this and showing off his cool side.]

'Really... !'

Why did broadcasting stations invariably prefer such peripheral, low-dimensional ways to attract attention?

Bae Sejin gritted his teeth under his mask. And whether he did it or not, speculations such as 'Ryu Gunwoo must be moved' spread well through the comments.

[Let's debut and meet in person. Fighting, my son!]

Ryu Gunwoo held both hands tightly and did not raise his head. And in Bae Sejin's opinion, the electronic display board moved at a cruelly slow pace.

'Ha... .'

A short message left by Shin Jaehyun's mother passed by, touching background music gently filling the filming set, and the president's comment appeared.

[Please share your thoughts on seeing messages from your family on stage like this.]

The camera sequentially took close-ups of several participants accepting the microphone.

Kim Raebin sniffling with tears in his eyes was quite pitiful and cute, but the problem was the moment the microphone was passed and finally reached Ryu Gunwoo.

Ryu Gunwoo held the microphone with both hands and remained silent for a long time, almost reaching the limits of what was and wasn't acceptable during a live broadcast.

And only then did he open his mouth.

[...Thank you.]

He bowed his head deeply, then raised his head quite courageously.

But there was a hint of agitation in his voice.

[I will definitely debut and show you my good side.]

The response was good as if they were words that could be directed towards his parents and the public at the same time, and it seemed like he was shaking with emotion.

Ahhh~!

As if it was sad or cute

Exclamations.

However, Bae Sejin, who knew the truth, was confused.

'It must be difficult.'

It looked like he was biting his lips because he was moved, but he was actually holding back sadness or shock...

... Huh?

'Wait a second.'

Bae Sejin recovered from the moment of falling into sentimentality and looked at his expression again objectively.

Park Moondae chewed the inside of his lip.

He was purely clenching his teeth.

A vulgar expression of anger.