396

Chapter 396

It took quite a long time to subdue the VTIC guy who wanted to drop out.

The production staff almost came running in with a camera, probably because they misunderstood that he meant that he was going to leave because he couldn't handle the pressure, but it was fortunate that he calmed down before that.

'It was almost ruined.'

And here, Cha Eugene, Ryu Chungwoo, and... Cheongryeo were put in charge of subduing this guy.

It was understandable. It was an annoying and rude situation, and if there was a problem that arose, it would be a personnel matter that needed to be called out.

"..."

"..."

And in the narrow vocal practice room, five adults were crammed together, creating crushing silence.

'Fuck...'

It was absurd to see even Ryu Chungwoo, who should be planning out a plan to get more votes, standing there with a nervous smile on his face.

'From now on, if the intermediate reward is a random package, I will ignore it.'

This damn system was like a mass-produced mobile game.

I pressed my eyebrows and opened my mouth.

"So... Sunbaenim, we are all in a similar situation right now."

I looked at Ju-Dan, who was now staring into space with a completely distraught face, and calmly opened my mouth.

I just talked about the main points.

-We have been dragged into a strange parallel world and we need to try to escape.

I wondered if anyone would believe something like this without going into detail, but it couldn't be helped.

To a person who knew absolutely nothing, telling them something like, "I'm not actually Park Moondae..." would really make me sound like a crazy person.

'First of all, I will proceed by carefully explaining the objections that come in.'

There was no other way.

At the time, Cheongryeo was smiling and not bothering to intervene, so I had no choice but to put on a one-man show.

"Wait a second."

Finally, Ju-Dan raised his hand.

"Let me ask you a question."

"Yes."

"What is 32 times 6?"

"... ... It's 192."

"Yes."

Each person took turns solving a math problem. It wasn't difficult because it was multiplication, so everyone thought about it and then answered correctly.

'What on earth is this guy doing?'

And after turning around and receiving an answer from Cheongryeo, the guy nodded.

"It's not a dream. Hmm."

"..."

"I have a general idea of ​​what the situation is."

"... ??"

"It's a concept that anyone familiar with such subcultures can easily understand. I never thought I would experience it firsthand."