303

Chapter 303

The stage or contest given as a penalty in <T-Holic's Show Business> was, of course, for gag purposes.

It was to take a famous meme that was popular as a trend or a steady seller and reinterpret it or reproduce it as it was.

'So far, T-Holic has done half of it.'

In fact, it might have been because they often let guests win. And because these guys were so funny and well-selected, even if directing or coaching went well with the guests, there was a strong perception T-Holic was 'Original'.

Then, what was the most important thing to pay attention to when composing this stage?

"The following is a draft that I gave a drum sound to and reconstructed the beat."

Oorurung!

When the accompaniment sounded like a well-placed exhaust sound, Cha Eugene's eyes flashed.

"This is great! Let's do this!"

"Wait a minute."

I stopped Cha Eugene.

"Let's listen to something else."

"Okay, then I'll play number 3."

The thing to be careful of was that we shouldn't do it blindly.

'If we just do well, they'll say it's no fun.'

What viewers expected was a funny stage, but if we did well without a smile, there was a high probability that they would think, 'This shouldn't count.'

It was none of those people's business that we put our whole bodies into making it with only a week left.

'For a story like that to work, it has to be a survival story.'

It was a sound that was unheard of in general entertainment programs.

However, blindly aiming for laughter was not the best solution.

'The guys in the past were funny already.'

It would be faster to find those who were not funny and had become solemn. The directors were resourceful and well-organized.

If TeStar followed this trend as well, it would only be absorbed by the program's good reputation.

-As expected, Show Business is relentless, even to TeStar ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, it's so fun. I didn't expect to see TeStar doing something like this.

-Show Business, please call our kids again, promise... *^^*

Wouldn't the angle of response that people expected from the program roughly come out?

'They even gave us a list of recommendations.'

I passed the candidates for the 'memorable animation theme song' given by the production team with my eyes.

Motorcycle racing cartoons, greek and Roman mythology cartoons, detective cartoons...

'What I just heard is the mystery cartoon opening...'

Kim Raebin changed this into a nice rhythm with a hard-boiled taste. In other words, it wasn't funny at all. It was just cool.

The next song was the same.

"I like this music!"

"I know."

The next was the theme song of a Greek mythology cartoon, but it was arranged so that it was easy to listen to, so it was an easy-listening indie band song.