394

Chapter 394

Lee Sejin knew that he was living a successful life.

He became a trainee at a large agency, overcoming a competition rate of hundreds to one, and survived fiercely within it, ultimately debuting.

And among the dozens of idol groups that debuted that year, they received the best results and even received the Rookie of the Year award, and were on track.

'Objectively... It's a success.'

Of course, he thought he would be happy. A prime time filled with a sense of accomplishment.

But it was said that if your standing position changed, the scenery you saw also changed.

'That's funny.'

It was amazing how he could feel anxious and frustrated at the same time every day.

His team members were addicted to their own mannerisms, the company's new plan was in vain, and his opinions got blocked and disappeared.

Being unable to do anything even when he saw something to fix made him feel helpless.

- Hey Lee Sejin, can't you do it in moderation? Can't you read the mood right now? I'm so fucking tired.

-... Oh, that's right, I'm really tired as well... But if we do it now, tomorrow will be easier. Let's go just once~

He knew that reality and dreams were different. His head, which had been pounding, had now cooled down.

Still, sometimes he felt like things were unfair for no reason.

When moving between schedules, preparing an album, and getting a quick nap in the early morning...

'...'

The feeling of being deceived came suddenly and subsided in frustration.

That might have been why. The words of this survival contestant, whom he had just met, pierced his heart.

-There's more to your success somewhere that you haven't noticed.

Effort and achievement. Restoration of that cycle. It may not have been exactly those words, but it sounded like that.

'What am I expecting?'

It could have just been a trivial psychological test floating around somewhere on social media. No, it probably was.

Lee Sejin guessed that he brought it up to vent because the atmosphere suddenly became strange while they were watching the concert.

Nevertheless, he rushed forward with a straight face. He couldn't stand it.

-Let's try it.

As if some button had been pressed.

'Why is he doing this, really?'

Still, he had no intention of withdrawing. Lee Sejin closed his mouth and looked at Ryu Gunwoo in front of him.

"..."

Ryu Gunwoo did not smile or open his mouth to reply as if embarrassed by the sudden silence.

Instead, he stretched out his hand.

'... ?'

And then, in the air, he made a strange movement as if he was pressing a button...