254

Chapter 254

Glitter and confetti were still falling from the pop-up in front of me.

But no matter how surreal the scene was, the content inside the pop-up was the problem. Was this the end?

'What's this?'

It felt like I got hit in the back of the head.

Of course, I wanted to stop doing crazy things and being threatened with sudden death if I had failed to become an idol after a year.

But this way, this timing... Are you kidding me right now?

"What the fuck is this?"

It showed me my friendship with 'Park Moondae', which I had never even remembered, my life after falling out of public notice, which I had never even remembered, and even committing crazy things at the end.

It was ending without any explanation or process, as if it were breaking down something.

"Then, why did it show me?"

If it wasn't for that fucking 'truth-checking', wouldn't I have somehow accepted my success and continued living?

Well, 'Ryu Gunwoo' had already given up on life once, so it didn't want me to worry about that life?

Did it just want me to live well as Park Moondae?

"Then where did the original guy go?"

Originally, where did Park Moondae go? And where is the 'Ryu Gunwoo' in Ryu Chungwoo's video that I checked?

Nothing had became clear whether it was 'checking the truth' or not. I didn't understand anything.

However, there was no change in the pop-up.

"... ... Hoo."

Okay.

I shouldn't stupidly scream at the hologram. I should start by figuring out the situation

I took a deep breath and took a closer look at the contents of the pop-up.

First of all, from the title that first popped up.

[Title: Successful (Idol)]

- You have succeeded.

: Permanent removal of abnormal status

It meant that I wouldn't make people go crazy with another 'status abnormality' suddenly.

However, even the one who guaranteed this couldn't be trusted very much, because it was a system that created the 'status abnormality' in the first place. Pass.

And... there was one other thing other than the title in the Rewards tab.

[Permanent status window]

In the future, it meant that I could check my own status and the others' by stating it.

"... ... Hmm."

I crossed my arms.

After looking at it this far, my head went cold again.

Because it was weird.

'Isn't it too advantageous?'

There was nothing bad about it. It was a useful ability in the industry. It was a skill that wouldn't fail even if I set up an agency.

This... It left me a supernatural reward and ended it there.

Without any prior notice?

I was so mad that I had lost my hand or something, but this... It seemed to be closer to a service termination than a loss.