286

Chapter 286

"Shall we start cleaning up first?"

"Okay."

"Yes!"

Keun Sejin started writing down the topic on a whiteboard in one of the conference rooms.

It was an emergency meeting that started in a hurry after midnight.

[TeStar's comeback date]

It was a comeback that overlapped exquisitely with VTIC's.

'Originally, the agency decides these things on its own, and it's normal for idols with this level of seniority to not have authority...'

After going through various circumstances and coming to their senses, we were all involved.

Well, that was what I intended anyway. It was more comfortable to do this. If someone else decided and our album failed, I'd go crazy.

"First of all... Right now, our comeback date is here."

Keun Sejin drew a long line with the date and marked it at the beginning of the July scale.

Monday, July 5th. This was the day that was set as the original comeback date.

"It was a choice that allowed us to spend a week on music shows, one month's results on the monthly chart in July, and all the results from July, August, and September on the 3rd quarter awards! Hey~ It's nice to see who picked it, right?"

It was a date unanimously agreed upon by the company and the members. I nodded.

"And I think VTIC thought the same."

"... !"

Of course, they did. July was the most efficient choice.

Seon Ahyeon cautiously opened his mouth.

"Th-then... Would they choose the same date.. ?"

"Maybe the standard is Billboard, so it will be a little different."

The days of the week that were fully reflected on the billboard... Keun Sejin was already writing on the whiteboard.

[VTIC sunbaenim's comeback date]

[Billboard is Friday!]

"Friday! At this rate, it must be Friday, July 2nd~"

"Hmm."

It was only 3 days from our comeback.

July 2nd and July 5th.

The two points that Keun Sejin took on the date line looked extremely close. Here and there, the other guys stared at the whiteboard with serious faces.

Except for one guy, of course.

"Is there a problem? Don't you want to meet VTIC sunbaenim?"

It was Cha Eugene.

Of course, at the very next moment, a guy who marked Cha Eugene one-on-one came out.

"Cha Eugene, it's not such a personal matter! We're talking about both teams losing out on a lot of money calculated in relative possession!"

Kim Raebin triumphantly boasted of the calculation method he realized while preparing for this comeback.

'He's making good use of what he has known about for less than a month.'

To make it easy to understand, it meant that no matter how much we sold, it'd be during the same period, so if we looked at it as a percentage, we'd be sharing a pie.