270

Chapter 270

The atmosphere in TeStar's personal fandom was shattered.

To be honest, a beautiful solution wouldn't work like magic here.

Was I expecting that the idea of 'Since the members are close, let's get along well with each other with a sense of solidarity' was going to work? It was a vain hope.

It could be a good start to like the same object, but wasn't the most important thing in the end direct experience?

In that sense, the Cha Eugene controversy was tantamount to experiencing first-hand the implicit trust between each other that had barely been built up after <Idol Co> ended.

'That's why we can't openly let Cha Eugene float in order to compensate.'

In this way, Cha Eugene's individual fans would feel a little better, but the opposing side that was attacked by Cha Eugene's vicious individual fans during the beginning would explode.

-Honestly, Cha Eugene didn't do anything well, so why are his akgaes so proud?

(TN: Akgae/악개: When a fan likes one individual member of a group and hates the others. It is the shortened version of the word akseong gaeinpaen (악성개인팬) which means malicious individual fan)

-I'm tired... I'm really tired so I'm going to go away.

These words would pour out.

In the end, one side should not give the other side the nuance of 'victory'.

"...It's difficult."

Several methods had come to mind, but it was difficult to deduce them because it was hard to establish a balanced standard.

'Let's collect some more cases.'

I tried to open the internet, but I stopped.

'... Wouldn't it be better to ask the parties involved?'

Even if I came up with a method anyway, I needed the consent of the group to use it. It would be easier to proceed if I referred to their thoughts.

I decided to ask the members about the situation.

If I explained the situation specifically, they might say 'Our fans will eventually get along!' The same distorted hope may be included, so I used a different metaphor appropriately.

"So, how do group members who hurt each other to the extreme get along?"

"Alright."

Keun Sejin shrugged his shoulders.

"They're just someone you work with~ Isn't it best to think before acting? You only need to look good while working."

It was an established theory.

The answer was to just look at the purpose and go, but the problem was that being in the fandom was not a job, so it was less effective because the pressure would be weak.

The atmosphere in our fandom right now was just like that... It also meant that there would be people who would try to escape soon.

'The answer is that it will be difficult to maintain the status quo.'

"But why is Moondaemoondae suddenly like this? Is there a group that you've fallen out with?"

"No, I was just asking."

Anyway, if I explained it to him in detail, I think it would only stress me out, so I would talk about it after we've sorted it out.

I asked the same question to another guy.