221

Chapter 221

Even while the bell rang and the test papers were being distributed, three or four sentences popped up in the student's head at the same time and then disappeared.

'Come to think of it, Moondae must have silver hair now, black hair? What? Is it a wig? Isn't that also Moondae?'

'Even if it's not really Moondae, I'm still lucky to see someone who looks like him.'

'Wait a minute! Can't I see his face when they're checking his identity!?'

'Oh oh oh! Yes! When he turns around to give me the test paper, he'll look back... Nope, the supervisor might share it.'

Some were correct, some were incorrect assumptions.

For example, Park Moondae used color spray to cover his silver hair, and when checking his identity, he slightly lowered his mask and showed his face to the supervisor.

However, it was not properly visible even to the examinee sitting in the back, and since the supervisor was an elderly man, he did not immediately recognize Park Moondae, so he remained calm.

'Ugh!'

So, the examinee in the back seat could only scream internally, suffering from frustration and curiosity.

However, an unexpected opportunity came soon after.

"Now, please hand out the test papers."

"... ... !"

This was because the test papers were handed out by the person in front of you!

And the student... finally saw him.

'Oh my god.'

The man in the front seat turned around only slightly, handed over the test paper in an instant, and straightened his posture.

In addition, he even wore a mask, but the test taker was sure.

Those horizontally large, clean-lined eyes!

'Park Moondae!'

It was really Park Moondae!

The examinee received the test paper while feeling like she was about to faint.

Her heart was pounding so much that she couldn't tell whether she was getting an album signed at a fan signing event or taking her GED.

No, she has never gone to a fan signing event!

"You can start solving the problem after the paper rolls."

'Save me.'

The examinee shouted without a subject, but thanks to a large number of mock test experiences, she opened the test paper and started to solve the problems.

But the shock left her head white, so she couldn't see anything.

After a while though...

'... The sooner I solve it, the sooner I can see Moondae's back!'

A strange idea gave a realization to the examinee who was now unable to raise her head and stuck her nose in the test paper.

So, the student began to solve the problem vigorously. It was the moment when failing the GED was one step further away.

'Ah!'

And to the surprise of only Park Moondae, it wasn't just the examinee in the back seat who was conscious of him in this classroom.