273

Chapter 273

I had to sort it out.

After watching the current video of the new Rank 1 from <Idol Co>, Seon Ahyeon showed a very bad reaction.

Because he was letting out a cold sweat.

-Are you okay?

-I-I'm okay.

It was almost like repeating myself.

"..."

I heard excuses like 'I'm not feeling well' afterward, but of course, I couldn't believe it.

'How can a guy who was fine suddenly get worse after watching a ballet video?'

However, I didn't ask why on the spot. Because I already had a reason to guess.

And I wasn't the only one who noticed Seon Ahyeon's irregularity.

"Park Moondae, what did you see?"

"What?"

"In the car earlier."

"... ..."

After finishing the schedule that day and returning to the dorm, Keun Sejin immediately asked about the circumstances.

'Come to think of it, he sat right behind Seon Ahyeon.'

It seemed that the conversation was overheard.

I spoke as I sat down on Bae Sejin's bed, which the owner rarely used.

"This season's <Idol Co> video with the first-place contestant."

"Ah, that contestant..."

Keun Sejin pretended to know if he had already monitored this season, but soon his face hardened.

He probably made the same guess as me.

"... Did he do ballet?"

"Yes."

That this season's Rank 1 and Seon Ahyeon's backgrounds were quite similar.

And in fact, I had already pretty much confirmed my guess.

-Seodam went to an art middle school while doing ballet. ㅜㅜ Was he crazy about doing ballet?

-Chae Seodam went to Sehwa middle school? I think he might be close with Seon Ahyeon. There are few people there.

It was because the word was already coming out on the Internet.

Both of them were from the same class.

And when I saw Seon Ahyeon's reaction... It seemed that this kid contributed considerably to Seon Ahyeon's trauma.

"Ah... shit."

Keun Sejin had already searched on his own, and his complexion changed.

"No... Is this bastard crazy? How did he have the guts to come to the audition?"

"He must have a different way of thinking."

Or maybe... I had to use my head.

I clasped my fingers together.

"Perhaps there is no evidence."

"There should be a testimony."

Keun Sejin set up the logic right away.

"I even got photoshopped, but this guy has nothing? Even one thing."

"... ..."

"It would float here and there."