257

Chapter 257

The end of the year.

As it was the time to wrap up the current year and mark the new year, popular culture was buzzing with various events and anniversaries.

And people who were interested in KPOP gradually prepared to watch related events.

- This year's MBS collaboration rumors are out

-T1 is holding an awards ceremony abroad again? Are they crazy about ticket sales?

-I'm imagining VTIC and Youngrin taking the grand prizes one by one

Of course, this year, the story of TeStar, which was a topic bomb in all aspects, voluntarily or unintentionally, was not forgotten.

------------------------------

[Looks like TeStar will win the grand prize]

At awards ceremonies that give multiple awards, it's possible. Didn't they get one at ToneA last year too?

They're so popular this year that I think they'll get it here and there ㅇㅇ

------------------------------

-?? After the traffic accident, you felt sorry for them?? ㅋㅋㅋ

-A Loviewer is a Loviewer

-ㅋㅋ I think you should be objective and talk about the grand prize..!

-Don't be tricked. How can this be a TeStar fan? Seems like a troll;

It was the aggro of 'TeStar will win the grand prize'.

First of all, 'Spring out', which was released at the beginning of the year, was a digital single, so it had no results other than sound sources, so it was put on hold.

'Nightmare', which was released after that, was a definite annual hit, but the problem was that it did not last long because the car accident broke out.

The potential of the activities that could have exploded more were unfortunately stopped due to the issue of a traffic accident.

One of the members even fell into a coma and the airing of the previously filmed variety shows was postponed, so it was even more difficult to get rid of the 'somehow regrettable' feeling.

Therefore, even if it was evoked as a donation concert, it was true that it felt insufficient to call it a perfect sense of grand prize.

Besides, the trolls knew it.

It is difficult for TeStar to make a comeback in the second half of this year.

- No one can make a comeback right away

└Really, I'm afraid they're going to be cursed at the agency again ㅋㅋㅋ

-I wish they could do it quickly ㅠㅠ

-You could see that they opened up during the donation concert as well.

TeStar's antis rather cheered and enjoyed the news of TeStar's blitz vacation.

It was because they thought it was a judgment that 'couldn't be recovered this year'.

However, it was around that time that rumors started appearing.

[TeStar's year-end and New Year comeback countdown?]

It was an article that said, 'according to the person in charge', that TeStar was preparing for a comeback with the first stage at the awards ceremony in mind.