306

Chapter 306

Rattle.

It was quiet inside the moving car.

The members sitting in the seats of the spacious van seemed to be listening to songs or looking at their smartphones.

Kim Raebin tried to think of today's schedule and detailed preparation method, but gave up. The thoughts did not move in a productive direction.

And he felt guilty for that.

'This kind of negligence.'

It could be defined as 'the heart is very tired' in the vulgar language, but it came to himself as laziness.

'... Everyone is working hard.'

And then, he suddenly remembered the scene where the manager and the members were talking about today's schedule.

-It was filmed in an outskirts studio, right?

-Yes. That's right.

-Then it will take a while~

Certainly, it seemed like a long time had passed since he got into the car.

He didn't know if it was because the anxiety that lost direction throughout that time was endlessly going back and forth.

It was the hardest when he was still.

Previously, at times like this, various plans and thoughts that suddenly came to mind were recorded in an instant.

Kim Raebin turned his head to avoid the memory of failure being replayed.

The blue color hit his vision.

'Blue?'

The window he looked out of after half an hour was on a large road flanked by mountains.

The van... It was driving down the highway.

"... ?"

They said they were going to the outskirts, but if they entered the highway like this, wouldn't it be a completely different area from the destination?

Kim Raebin did not have a driver's license. However, since he remembered attending a local event, he came up with a reasonable question, but soon put up with it.

He was not in a position to ask questions.

After arranging to do as he was told, Kim Raebin quietly sat in his seat, swept away by the predictions and worries that came to his mind again.

And Park Moondae, who was sitting next to him, secretly checked his appearance and turned his head back.

'He didn't notice.'

And again after a while...

"Oh, we have arrived."

The members started to get out of the stopped car. Kim Raebin followed them down, as was his habit, but he soon hesitated.

The place they got off was halfway up the mountain on the side of the road.

There was only one old, tasteful house, but that seemed like a destination at least.

'Is it a nature-friendly concept... ?'

And before Kim Raebin again blamed his lack of knowledge, the manager climbed into the driver's seat again and nodded to the members.

"Then, I'll be down there."

"Yes! I'll contact you later!"

"... ??"