405

Chapter 405

Ballerino Seon Ahyeon had never walked a different path.

His duty was to carefully walk on the single path that led to his destination.

The road was steep and rough at times, but he knew where he was going. His feet continued to move forward due to a sense of responsibility.

Just responsibility.

'When I first started... It was fun.'

It was fun to take on new challenges and try new things. Dancing was a very alluring activity.

However, everything changed after suddenly winning an international competition with results that were more overwhelming than anyone could have imagined.

'Ah.'

-Ahyeon, you were born to do this!

His other choices disappeared.

He joined an agency, articles were created, fame arose, and enormous titles and affiliations were formed.

Now that the perfect and best path had been revealed, he couldn't try anything else.

There was no reason or justification to rebel against all expectations and advice. All that remained was a life aimed at greater success through ballet.

... But something seemed wrong.

'I... I haven't experienced this enough to dedicate my life to it.'

Still, it wasn't something he couldn't bear. Because dancing was fun.

'I can't just choose to do whatever I want.'

He heard similar things during counseling as well.

Because he wasn't at a point where he wanted to give up on everything, the counselor assigned to him by the agency didn't recommend taking long breaks or changing career paths, since it was already impossible.

But resignation didn't go away.

Buried confidence about the future.

'I... I won't be able to do anything else from now on.'

He had already spent half of his childhood and adolescence on it.

He had no decent friends or social experience. He couldn't even study properly.

Deviating from this orbit was impossible.

So he couldn't say anything different now. He couldn't bother the company, his parents, and the stakeholders with uncertain anxiety and worry.

He couldn't ruin this life with failure.

'How great would it be if I had a personality without doubts and worries?'

Seon Ahyeon worked hard to make that happen.

He didn't have any other hobbies, and he didn't think about other connections or the lives he could have lived. It was to narrow the radius of worries.

He didn't want to have any regrets or curiosity.

That was how he was able to consistently win.

-The principal ballerino this time will be Ahyeon. As expected!

-Then, I'll just film three more advertisements. Is that okay, Ahyeon-ssi?