370

Chapter 370

The awards ceremony backstage scene was going crazy ahead of the live broadcast.

"Unnie, this is it!"

"Sohyun has arrived!"

This year too, FluffySweet was crazy busy. It was common for members to arrive late and hastily prepare due to personal schedules.

The staff who were preparing for the performance nodded once for no reason.

'The girls are all really pretty.'

Although they looked tired, as expected from an idol group that had already reached the top, FluffySweet had the unique vibe of someone who had been particularly well-managed.

'Maybe they picked pretty girls in the first place.'

One of the reasons that led to this speculation was right next to them.

"Let's do it right."

"Yes!"

This was because the trainee dancers who came with them were also gorgeous.

'They said LeTi was betting their lives on this male group.'

They couldn't believe all the entertainment industry gossip that went around, but at least half of it may be true.

There appeared to be about seven people, and most of them looked handsome.

'Hmm.'

Taking advantage of the moment when their hands were free, the staff took a quick look at their faces. They might see them on a music program sometime next year.

And these one-sided observations and speculations were fun!

Then, they found one person who was particularly calm.

'... ! He's a real LeTi trainee.'

A boy with a slightly dark look, wearing black slacks and a shirt. He had a neat and beautiful appearance with refined lines.

And there was a delicate simplicity that seemed a bit cold.

'Oh.'

It was a moment when the staff was slightly impressed. Suddenly, the trainee turned his head towards the staff as if he had something to say.

"... !"

And then their eyes met.

'Aigoo.'

The moment the staff hurriedly tried to look away as if they weren't observing anything...

'Oh, he's smiling.'

The trainee gently lowered his head and then lifted it.

His natural smile exuded a softness as if he had done this a hundred times before.

It was like there was no pretense that seemed burdensome?

The staff quickly nodded along but was secretly impressed.

'Wow... It looks like he received a good education.'

That wasn't the case.

Ryu Gunwoo, who was originally a grand-prize-winning idol in TeStar for 5 years and was now a Leti trainee, was sighing in relief.

'I almost asked for my microphone.'

This was because he was so familiar with this atmosphere that his subconscious felt comfortable.