239

Chapter 239

A type of concert in which Park Moondae invited TeStar as guests.

There were possibilities questions like this might be raised.

-Why is Park Moondae the host and TeStar the guest?

-Park Moondae is pushing it a lot ㅋㅋㅋ

However, it did not become the public opinion.

Park Moondae already knew how to avoid controversy in this format.

'It's just a matter of overturning the association.'

[All of the precious donations from the audience raised during the concert will go to pediatric patients who have been hospitalized for a long time.]

If the donation theme was long-term hospitalization, Park Moondae would naturally become the right person to host.

'Because I was hospitalized for the longest time due to the car accident.'

The concept of the donation was not inserted into Park Moondae's solo concert, but 'because Park Moondae suited the format of this concert the best'.

Naturally, people thought that Park Moondae was chosen as the host to emphasize the meaning of the donation concert.

[TeStar holds an online concert for child patients]

['I thought a lot while being hospitalized"... TeStar's meaningful donation concert]

And when the press release was centered on TeStar, everything was bound to settle into this structure.

-Cheering on the wonderful moves of the top star young people^^

-TeStar is really great. I respect you guys.

-I really like the good influence~ It's great~

Traditionally, the good deeds that were easily accepted had received quite good responses from the older age groups.

It was a good signal to mobilize the audience.

However, as the image of a charity event rather than a concert became stronger, it was natural to catch up on the format itself.

-I think I'm the only one who doesn't like it because I think the fans are trying to show off with their money.

-The fans pay for the donations, but the donation is in TeStar's name?

The rebuttal was clear and simple.

-TeStar's concert sales exceeded 2 billion...

└Shaking...

└Wow

└They're giving up 2 billion won? ㅋㅋㅋ

-The tour was canceled due to an accident, so the loss would be huge, so that's great.

-They're really stupid ㅋㅋ

In a capitalist society, there was no phrase that quantifies sacrifice as well as 'giving up profits'.

Fans went around communities and social media by writing publicity articles about 'how meaningful this concert is and how they want everyone to see it.'

Still, they were immersed in great excitement.

-Moondae... Ah, I can't open up my personality, but I really want to scream that you're an angel in the world.

-The tour was canceled and it was regrettable that he couldn't meet the fans, so he planned it for free... ㅠㅠㅠ

-You guys are driving me crazy, how am I supposed to handle this?