335

Chapter 335

Everyone agreed that since it was an OST this time, we needed a different approach than the album songs we had been making before.

"It's not a collaboration like a game, so we just have to make it fit for the movie."

"At the same time, it's important to show TeStar's color, right~"

Putting the center on the movie and putting TeStar as the base just enough to be recognizable.

There was just a problem.

"Yes... I-it would be better if there was a main melody like in the game."

"... Whether we make it or not, they have to give the data."

The film industry didn't have much to offer.

Some of the keywords and scenario summaries that were given as 'limited due to leakage problems' were poorer than expected.

Let's start with keywords.

[Space, Cyberpunk, Psychic, Combat, Focus]

The plot was at the level of an obvious sci-fi hero movie. There was almost no explanation of the concept.

'It's too much.'

I frowned. They could have at least written a memorandum of confidentiality, it would've been better than this.

"First of all, I will proceed with composing while being conscious of the fact that it is background music in line with the movie OST composition method..."

So, even if Kim Raebin shouted sternly and started working, the rest of the members had nothing to do.

'I don't know how to compose an OST, so what can I do?'

There were four days left, but now it was hard to learn and cram.

'At most, I'll have to touch the melody...'

There was nothing to brainstorm about. With this theory of surplus manpower, there would only be feedback on what Kim Raebin created.

'I started a camp to avoid this situation.'

Right now, when composing an OST, it was a bit bitter to follow the previous steps without any special choice. I turned around and got up from my seat.

"Where is Moondae hyung going?"

"Getting some water."

"I'm coming too!"

Cha Eugene followed. Somehow, he seemed to follow me whenever I went to the kitchen... I didn't think it was an illusion.

"Can I eat this?"

"Okay."

I didn't bother to tell him that he had to pay for the things he grabbed. This guy had enough money.

Cha Eugene, who was finding snacks in the hotel refrigerator and popping them into his mouth, suddenly spoke.

[I can see the trouble on your face?]

"... What."

"It's tasty! Take it!"

I didn't need it.

I murmured as I chewed on the nuts he offered me.

"Do you have any worries?"

Well, wasn't it obvious?

"It's because the selection of an OST in four days is a forced march. There aren't many materials provided by the company."

He wasn't one to be swayed by realistic words, so it was okay to say this much.